The Star Citizen Thread V10

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Star Citizen is not Pay 2 Win, I buy ships to support the game.

Concierge forum:

gqS5mue.png

Heh, someone was bound to post something like this.

3.6 is live, and they released a new ground vehicle, the Anvil Ballista, likely a SQ42 asset.

Seems a bit weak, all that firepower and it can't bring down a Hammerhead.

Seems a bit weak, all that firepower and it can't bring down a Hammerhead.
Interesting - though I don't think it should be easy to bring down a spaceship. Launch animations look like they need more fidels? And in that 2nd video was that a set of spare axles at the start, or (as I assume) a glitched vehicle 🤔

Would be fun in certain other games where griefers are known to attack landed ships - imagine being able to deploy all 4 of your NPC driven anti-ship SRVs to defend your landed ship :)

1) Shields seem to be depicted as four plates - Fore, Aft , Port and Starboard. What about top and bottom?
2) Shield strength seems to be depicted by the size of those plates, plate shrinks when getting weaker is that correct?
3) Can you destroy the shield generator for one of those plates, ie knocking out just the port shield?
4) Regeneration of the weekened plate seemed a little fast - does it vary at all between ships ?

Buy a starter package so we can go blow up some 890's once they are in game!

Nothing more fun than shoooping on concierge :)
Now that's an interesting thing: how CIG will handle a multi-$K concierge complaint of "griefing" against a starter peon? How fair will they handle a case of, say, a multi-hundred of $K org ganking unfairly everyone?

I can't decently believe every whale not expecting some kind of ROI.
I can't unsee those people made themselves "special" to CIG.
The mess that project currently is is already a result of that.

Last edited:
Now that's an interesting thing: how CIG will handle a multi-$K concierge complaint of "griefing" against a starter peon? How fair will they handle a case of, say, a multi-hundred of $K org ganking unfairly everyone?

I can't decently see every whale not expecting some kind of ROI.
I can't unsee those people made themselves "special" for CIG.
The mess that project currently is is already a result of that.
i think the real complaints will start once the peons start killing the whales- how dare you! Don't you know I paid to win!

Meh, its still turrets in space.

Also, more lulz over the 140 dollar mobile SAM launcher.

Apparently (and just reporting here second hand): No way to rearm them short of respawning, can't transport them, can't defend the bases where you can spawn them due to no fire exclusion zones so have to drive them to another location, and of course, costs more than twice the cost of 2 AAA games.

No need to mention (but i will) the janky missile firing system.

Also, total organic gameplay there, published 30 mins after they became available in store, where they just happened to have several of them already away from no fire zones and ready to shoot down a hostile who just happened to be in the region at the time and obligingly sat there while getting shot at.... and they still failed to take it down.

Looks like CIG have been gifting certain backers with advance access so they could set up their roleplay, and even with that, it still looks like a steaming pile of poo poo.

Whoa...just played for a bit 3.6 patch....Is there any sane programmer that still working at CIG???What ever that they did with new hovering FM it's just totally insane.....It was silly before but at least it was kind of fun to fly low&fast in atmospheric flight now it's just utterly broken and it feels like garbage,even with the lowest speed ship act like glitchy&broken piece of scrap that moves in totally weird direction that does not have anything to do with gravity or known physics laws....I am done with this patch

Last edited:

Viajero

Volunteer Moderator
Also, more lulz over the 140 dollar mobile SAM launcher.

Apparently (and just reporting here second hand): No way to rearm them short of respawning, can't transport them, can't defend the bases where you can spawn them due to no fire exclusion zones so have to drive them to another location, and of course, costs more than twice the cost of 2 AAA games.

No need to mention (but i will) the janky missile firing system.

Looks like CIG can´t even do proper P2W anymore.

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom