The strange case of Elvis Martuuk!!! (PHOTO)

"Humour (or humor in American English) is the tendency of particular cognitive experiences to provoke laughter and provide amusement. The term derives from the humoral medicine of the ancient Greeks, which taught that the balance of fluids in the human body, known as humours (Latin: humor, "body fluid"), controlled human health and emotion." From Wikipedia....

That's exactly why I said "I don't get it". Admitting the joke went over my head. That's not hard to understand, and this thrust of the conversation has already been covered.

That's exactly why I said "I don't get it". Admitting the joke went over my head. That's not hard to understand, and this thrust of the conversation has already been covered.

No worries dude, I didn't make it clear. I might have Photoshopped it (though if I was that good I guess I wouldn't have as much time for ELITE).

I made no judgements, I just didn't/don't get it. So sue me.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

A quote from a Kinks song.... How does this fit in?

Proof that science is correct, and the densest mineral in the universe is Cranium.

I had the mission board load once with the same guy's face on all of the contacts, even the women. The clothes and the hair were all correct for the contact, just the face was wrong, so very wrong. I quickly moved a very long way away from this station.

Last edited:
I had the mission board load once with the same guy's face on all of the contacts, even the women. The clothes and the hair were all correct for the contact, just the face was wrong, so very wrong. I quickly moved a very long way away from this station.

It's a funny ol' universe we live in.

Being Limoncello Malkovich?

Top Bottom