The strange case of Elvis Martuuk!!! (PHOTO)

Transgender character generator!?: Meet Elvis Martuuk!!

Untitled-1.jpg

^^

EDIT: This is how (S)He's actually rendering in my Engineers list in-game right now.

-------------------------->

I have a rubbish internet connection and got disconnected. I guess all you guys will be pleased to know, yes that ray of sunshine Elvira is back!!

Untitled-2.jpg

Last edited:
You are quite right..what this forum needs is more over-serious, humourless posts discussing paint degradation on ships & bobbleheads etc - like we are delegates at a UN humanitarian conference!

I made no judgements, I just didn't/don't get it. So sue me.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

"That she was a he, and she said 'Hey babe, take a walk on the wild side.'"
or
"When she got undressed it was a big old mess, Sheena was a man."
or
"I'm not dumb, but I can't understand, why she walked like a woman and talked like a man, oh my Lola."

A quote from a Kinks song.... How does this fit in?

Last edited:
I don't get it. Is there a point to this?

"Humour (or humor in American English) is the tendency of particular cognitive experiences to provoke laughter and provide amusement. The term derives from the humoral medicine of the ancient Greeks, which taught that the balance of fluids in the human body, known as humours (Latin: humor, "body fluid"), controlled human health and emotion." From Wikipedia....

I like it when you see this bug and the lady in question says something along the lines of "Welcome back commander, it's been a long time...". You take one look at the beard and..."Yep, so I can see"

"Humour (or humor in American English) is the tendency of particular cognitive experiences to provoke laughter and provide amusement. The term derives from the humoral medicine of the ancient Greeks, which taught that the balance of fluids in the human body, known as humours (Latin: humor, "body fluid"), controlled human health and emotion." From Wikipedia....

Genius, though to be fair the thread title is somewhat lacking in discernment.

Top Bottom