General / Off-Topic The tattoo is done! Pictures inside!

So the itchiness has started.

Abe' was right. The needle is easy. The itch though? Oh by the Maker is it bad LOL.

Has he recommended anything to put on there to help calm it down?
Eurax cream might work. It does for me to stop me ripping my shins apart due to a minor irritant problem.

So the itchiness has started.

Abe' was right. The needle is easy. The itch though? Oh by the Maker is it bad LOL.
I applied plenty of Sudocrem for my Tat, and made sure to eat high Protein food. (Get some Protein powder, make a daily Protein shake).
And avoid laying on it when in bed.

I applied plenty of Sudocrem for my Tat, and made sure to eat high Protein food. (Get some Protein powder, make a daily Protein shake).
Oh I definitely avoid laying on it. Thanks for the tip about protein. Will remember that.

I of course have been applying cream. Itch aside, it is healing rather well, according to my friends.

Oh I definitely avoid laying on it. Thanks for the tip about protein. Will remember that.

I of course have been applying cream. Itch aside, it is healing rather well, according to my friends.
The artist did not give you instructions for the convalescence ?

I'd avoid Sudocrem as it's a drawing cream. Ditto E45. Cream for treating burns - Acriflex - was what one of my tattooists recommended. Savlon is also fine IIRC. As is hemorrhoid ointment but that stuff is nasty & sticks to everything.

The most annoying thing is accidentally bumping tattoos. You don't realise how often you knock things until you have a healing tattoo!

Top Bottom