General / Off-Topic The tattoo is done! Pictures inside!

• Thread starter Deleted member 110222
  • Start date
So the itchiness has started.

Abe' was right. The needle is easy. The itch though? Oh by the Maker is it bad LOL.

I applied plenty of Sudocrem for my Tat, and made sure to eat high Protein food. (Get some Protein powder, make a daily Protein shake).
And avoid laying on it when in bed.

Deleted member 110222

D
I applied plenty of Sudocrem for my Tat, and made sure to eat high Protein food. (Get some Protein powder, make a daily Protein shake).
Oh I definitely avoid laying on it. Thanks for the tip about protein. Will remember that.

I of course have been applying cream. Itch aside, it is healing rather well, according to my friends.

Oh I definitely avoid laying on it. Thanks for the tip about protein. Will remember that.

I of course have been applying cream. Itch aside, it is healing rather well, according to my friends.
The artist did not give you instructions for the convalescence ?

Deleted member 110222

D
The artist did not give you instructions for the convalescence ?
Oh no he gave me instructions. Holding the slip right now.

Itching is just a reality of healing. And shaven hair growing back through the inked skin. Mostly that.

I'd avoid Sudocrem as it's a drawing cream. Ditto E45. Cream for treating burns - Acriflex - was what one of my tattooists recommended. Savlon is also fine IIRC. As is hemorrhoid ointment but that stuff is nasty & sticks to everything.

The most annoying thing is accidentally bumping tattoos. You don't realise how often you knock things until you have a healing tattoo!

For my part I opted for a tattoo that I remove every night. :p

Top Bottom