The three-thousand-year-old lesson.

One of the core principles which drives Imperial society is that of sovereignty, be that of a single house, the world around it, or an entire star system. It gives us an acute sense of liberty, and makes us supportive and appreciative even of independent factions. The basic right of a faction to structure and govern autonomously is always something to be celebrated.

Always, that is, with the exception of the Neo-Marlinist Order of Mudhrid. To the Neo-Marlinist Order of Mudhrid solely and specifically, the following applies:

You will not predicate your existence upon encroachment of ours.

You will not approach our settlements, you will not disrupt our starports, you will not pollute our senate, and you will not threaten our royal family.

Universal Cartographics can direct you to any number of new habitable systems in which your ideology may be practised, so cease attempting to impose it upon a society which thinks in terms of houses and families, and which neither needs nor wants universal democracy. It is through maintaining the necessary patronage, as opposed to the whims of a mob, that our senators are assured to be of greatest merit.

Finally, read Cicero. The Six Mistakes of Man remains ever so applicable, and to assault our Empire that way is to commit the sixth mistake over and over. Now that you know exactly how worthless your cause is, you may proceed to die for it, for I will be happy to oblige.

CMDR Aleks Zuno
Imperial Navy Intervention and Rescue

One of the core principles which drives Imperial society is that of sovereignty, be that of a single house, the world around it, or an entire star system. It gives us an acute sense of liberty, and makes us supportive and appreciative even of independent factions. The basic right of a faction to structure and govern autonomously is always something to be celebrated.

Always, that is, with the exception of the Neo-Marlinist Order of Mudhrid. To the Neo-Marlinist Order of Mudhrid solely and specifically, the following applies:

You will not predicate your existence upon encroachment of ours.

You will not approach our settlements, you will not disrupt our starports, you will not pollute our senate, and you will not threaten our royal family.

Universal Cartographics can direct you to any number of new habitable systems in which your ideology may be practised, so cease attempting to impose it upon a society which thinks in terms of houses and families, and which neither needs nor wants universal democracy. It is through maintaining the necessary patronage, as opposed to the whims of a mob, that our senators are assured to be of greatest merit.

Finally, read Cicero. The Six Mistakes of Man remains ever so applicable, and to assault our Empire that way is to commit the sixth mistake over and over. Now that you know exactly how worthless your cause is, you may proceed to die for it, for I will be happy to oblige.

CMDR Aleks Zuno
Imperial Navy Intervention and Rescue
I am pledged to the Empire, and I say..."GET OFF MY LAWN"!

Top Bottom