The ULTIMATE Structure wishlist

Hello! I thought it would be good to add an ultimate wish list of the following things, feel free to add your own to the list. This is focusing only on the building side, not animals. So please no animal wishlists ;)

CONSTRUCTION
Architecture
  • flexicolour Horizontal wood structures (We have lots of vertical, but no horizontal wall pieces)
  • Flexicolour Modern door with no frame
  • Drystone wall with more brick top feature like the "Drystone wall top" piece
  • Stainless steel beams/poles 50cm,1,2,4m in thick and thin (shiny variant of the australia pack metal rod/beams)
  • Flexicolour wooden planks and posts
  • New size of Breezeblock columns that match the thickness of Breezeblock walls. (1.8)
  • Flexicolour Ceramic tile 0.5x0.5m - a single tile with a flat square colour to go with the patterned styles.
  • Flexicolour decorative plate
  • More mural pieces - I love these! I really wish there were more themes to use, like desert, deep forest, beach
  • More window shapes with thinner frames - modern window shapes.
  • Cladding wall pieces (maybe a flexicolour option too, or option between granite (as pictured), slate, sandstone and limestone colours)
    1636593126447.png
  • More glass shapes: triangle flat roof pieces for example
  • Flexicolor glass - ie: translucentnt color options (translucent blue, or red or whatever).
  • Make the modern glass walls flexicolor
  • Continue to expand the non-grid wall shapes to futher types.
  • Plain, large size, flexicolor ceramic tiles to go with the absolutely lovely mosaic tiles we got with N africa.
  • Triangle mesh shape pieces
  • flexicolor for existing sets that do not have them (brick wall set) (1.8)
Signs
  • Standaline Facility signs - Would be nice to have the graphic as a flexicolour shape without background in small/med/large
  • Smaller variants of the animal flexicolour signs
  • Flexicolour animal signs for all new species added
  • New world sign editable rectangle in small/med/large - these are amazing, but the shapes of the existing 3 are too obscure to use in most cases.
  • More road signs please (eg. stop signs, crossing, pretty much all the road signs you would encounter in any city)
Lights
  • We definitely need more lights with the same brightness as the Aquatic wall light
  • Modern wall and ceiling led lights - reflector, baffle, adjustable, open, flush recessed, exposed canister, suspended, surface mounted
  • Led strips and led beams (refer to LIFX beam) (1.8)
  • More floor light options that are less....chunky.....
Props
  • Smaller pot shapes
  • Glass vases
  • Pen holders, pens
  • Pitchfork, shovel, rake
  • Buckets in both silver pale and plastic flexicolour
  • Hay bales
  • More foods like cabbages, carrots, radishes.
  • Placeable fast food items from all the existing shops (e.g burgers, drinks, donuts, frites can be placed as objects)
  • Plates, bowls, cutlery wrapped in serviettes
  • Coiled hose
  • More tap models including a wall tap model
  • Stainless steel fence posts
  • Musical instruments
  • More sack options
  • Flexicolour flat shape decals in small, large - square, triangle, circle, semicircle, rectangle, strips, octagon
  • Natural termite mounds
  • Plushie models of popular animals
  • pillows, cushions.
  • Shopping racks with clothes
  • Poster racks
  • Animated animal props (fish, lizards, geckos, turtles, birds to liven up the park like lizards sunning themselves on the path, fish swimming in ponds, lizards crossing a path to the other side, birds congregating around cafe areas)
Centrepieces
  • Square and modern fountain models
  • Smaller Planters (like tiny planters for shop shelves) (we received one, but nice to get some more designs)
  • Flexicolour New world planter
  • 1,2,4m long flexicolour planters
  • Would love to see more species in limestone statues, these are amazing
  • More animal statue types

Effects
  • Bees
  • Butterflies
  • Small fish (just a simple looping swimming around effect for bringing life to water)
  • Slow moving water
  • Shoreline waves
  • flexicolour falling leaves
  • dust (like smoke, but dust instead)
  • Sand whisps (like you see on sand dunes)
Art Shapes
  • NEW SUBSECTION Flexicolour Pixel blocks in square, circle, rectangle, bar, flat circle, semi circle, flat rectangle and flat square (still waiting for small shapes to replace the "Zoo exterior switch" and "Planet zoo sign bracket" for smaller detail builds, the Australia sign shapes are too mishapen to be used for details that require precision, we need some shapes that are as small or smaller than these two)
  • smaller Noto sans font for smaller headers - the current two sizes are very big, would be nice to have a much smaller variant to work with
  • Any chance to please just have a basic font like Helvetica or Arial Sans as a shape font please?

FACILITIES
Exhibits (TLC)
  • Smaller housing option (L50cm,w50cm,h1m) for bugs,spiders
    1636592215567.png
  • Larger housing option (L8m, W4m, H4m) for snakes and lizards
  • Exhibit TLC, similar to shops an option for no shell option?
Guest facilities
  • More Shops please <3 (sushi, vegetarian, fruits & salads, plushy shop etc)
  • Stand alone shop - a shop with no walls which is just a counter, staff and shop flair specific to that shop (e.g cupcake stand on the counter for the cupcake shop) (1.8)
Staff Facilities
  • 4x4 one person staff coffee room - This could sit adjacent to a 4x4 keeper hut as a quick stop.

Bins, Benches & Security
  • Please make all these able to be mass selected and deleted, when you have 20 placed it is a nightmare to click and delete each one individually
  • More Flexicolour options
  • Modern chairs/tables options
  • More recyclable bin style options - lots of normal bin styles, but only one recycling bin style :(
  • Alternative designs for the restaurant chairs/tables (modernesque)
Media Devices and Education
  • Habitat version of the Exhibit education board - sometimes you want to be minimalistic, and this structure is absolutely perfect for that.
  • Animal talk seating - ability to add more than one talk/habitat to the seating
NATURE
Plants
  • Split Trees with more than one trunk connected and make them a single variant (e.g. the Ghost gum tree 03 could be made into 3 more tree variants for use)
  • More sapling variants
  • Exhibit decorations as plant decorations
  • Taller thinner trunks for some species (e.g the gum trees grow tall and thin trunks before they grow thick and bulky - gum trees grow quite densely together)
  • Flexicolour variants of trees trunks and leaves to create different species or seasons from existing trees (change leaves to yellow leaves to theme for autumn, or brown bark for ghost gums to make new gum tree species like blue gum, salmon gum, spotted gum)
  • Dead/rotting tree logs and hollows in small medium and large of varying shapes and styles (google rotting log for examples)
  • Flexicolour grass options
  • More types of grass heights of the drinn grass (this grass is absolutely perfect for decorating <3 )
  • leaf piles in small, med, large
  • Tiny plants (like the small twigs added in the north america pack) for decorating indoor areas or to place inside exhibits for additional flair
  • Swamp tree variants of the bald cypress
Rocks
  • Flexicolour variant of the existing rocks
  • More rock rubble options
  • Smaller faux tree root options and swamp tree shape
  • tiny rocks for decorating indoor areas or to place inside exhibits for additional flair
Gardening
  • Tiny flowers/succulents and plant pots for indoor features
  • single flexicolour flower types
  • Flower bouquets that fit in the glass vases
  • More mulch options (tea tree mulch, bark chip mulch, cane mulch)
  • Mulch piles
  • NEW SUBSECTION - Faux terrain blocks in all the same sizes as the mulch shapes and the shape blocks - This new structure applies a selected map terrain onto the block (e.g dirt, sand, rock). This would allow the ability to fill obscure holes in habitats, or as a way to create new unusual traversible terrain not possible with the terrain tool.
HABITAT
Food and Water
  • Automatic water trough - A self filling livestock trough
  • Natural water hole - A more natural looking version of the Water pipe with a small waterfall instead of the giant tap to emulate self filling (like the beaver pool)
  • Flexicolour versions of the Food trough, Arboreal platform and food trays
  • New theme variants of the food troughs (africa theme, indian theme etc)
Beds and Shelters
  • Redwood log hollow - A hollow log that species like wolves and wild cats can sleep inside
    1636591238241.png
  • Log hollow - a smaller hollow log that smaller species can sleep inside
  • Flexicolour leaves bedding
  • Fluffy blankes
  • Dog bed
  • Hammocks
Enrichment Items
  • Pile of leaves - animals LOVE leaf piles to destroy!
  • Flexicolour termite mound
  • Aardvark, pangolin, meerkat all added to use the Natural termite mound
  • Flexicolour version of the forage pool
  • Natural rock model version of the forage pool and Forage box
  • Flexicolour large ball
  • Dirt bath for ungulates like zebras and bison
BARRIERS
  • More gate design options, including a null double gate and glass sliding doors gates for walkthrough gates.

FUNCTIONS
- implementation of ability to resize pieces scale similar to prehistoric kingdom, just having foliage and rocks with this function would be an amazing start.

Last edited:
  • More modern glass shapes: triangle flat roof piece for example. Or better yet, non-grid glass modern (and classic) glass pieces.
  • Flexicolor glass - ie: translucentnt color options (translucent blue, or red or whatever).
  • Make the modern glass walls flexicolor
  • More of the modern glass wall shapes
  • Continue to expand the non-grid wall shapes to futher types.
  • Plain, large size, flexicolor ceramic tiles to go with the absolutely lovely mosaic tiles we got with N africa.

I think before they stop support (whenever that may be) it would be great if they could flexi colour a lot of the items we already have. If they're stopping support its not like they need to be able to add slightly different panels to dlcs.

crossed out things added in 1.8, some really exciting stuff added, but not much was crossed off the list yet.

Bins, Benches & Security
  • Please make all these able to be mass selected and deleted, when you have 20 placed it is a nightmare to click and delete each one individually
YES! YES! YES! And be able to add them to groups and the grid. If I do a custom shell for shops with the idea of having bins and benches around them, I have to then add them individually for each one.

Also, a wider design of habitat barriers.

And more 0.5m high props and building pieces.

AND a basic, PZ set of signs and statues for all animals and biomes in the zoo. There are some great coloured PZ plant signs, for example, but only tropical so useless if you want a consistent feel for talking areas.

I want triangle mesh pieces. More animal statues and signs, more murals. More table options for restaurants, gift shop items. More generic zoo prop items.
And those plastic flaps that you can find in tropical houses to keep in the heat but allow people/animals to walk through them.
Guest bridges instead of gates to access animal islands, they have like those grates in the pathway that animals don't like to cross.

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 45
I’d like
Proper underwater tunnels
Also to get rid of requiring land to be on our glass barriers to make the water visible
Murals were a great idea, I am bummed that frontier didn’t give us more when North Africa pack or Europe came out. Could use a savanah, woodland, mountain etc murals.
The camera that comes with burrows is great. I’d like it if our cameras can be used to help guests find shy/small animals in specific areas of our habitat.
Gift shop props. We are bound to get gift stalls at some point.
Transportation customization.
I think the train is fine as it has a NA and Europe appeal to it.
Jeep: only gives off an African safari vibe, give it a NA appearance or an Australian.
Monorail: while it looks like the monorail from the Bronx zoo, I am sick of gettin bad reviews on my exhibit because guests on the monorail are only looking in one direction as the seating fires them to. Therefore change the seating arrangement.
Gondola: give us the ability to make it look like a chairlift.
Boat: Seems more like an Asian/Indian appearance, make a European gondola, a South American/African river boat
Scenic pieces
Hummingbird bird feeders, duck ponds, koi ponds. I know you said no animals, these animals could be simply nothing more than effects that we do not control
flags: I’d like to have flags available. Countries of where we are building, neighboring nations, park service, AZA and ability to make our own.
Water falls:
I like the effects from the pieces in the aquatic pack but the edges kind of ruin my designs, therefore give us those waterfall effects without the edges.
Education boards and speakers automatically register to an education board or don’t need to select an animal (pain to select every speaker)
Ambiance speakers
While it was presumed that they help block out noise for shy animals, let’s make it happen.
Staff facility
Ability to assign staff room assignments
Examples such as a security guard stays in security room which increases the range for security guards
A keeper may do food prep for other keepers
An educator could work on marketing or social media to promote the zoos. I personally think the educators are underutilized.
Some kind of “route flags” that can be placed to assign security or cleaners to walk to for their typical work shift.
construction themes
Rock, moss, plant overgrowth building pieces
Not sure where to categorize but, a elevator entrance into habitats. Specifically for habitats that are sunken into the ground and therefore we don’t have to make tunnels or adjust height for an entry door.

Top Bottom