Parks The UnNamed Park - WIP

Ok folks, I made a couple of attempts on this park with little luck, mainly because I had an older computer that could not entirely support all that this game has to offer. I now have a new computer that serves it's purpose perfectly. With that, I am back on track with this park build. I am building a town, an underground subway system, and of course a park. Every town deserves to have their own theme park. I'll update weekly with screenshots and park build videos, any and all feedback is appreciated.

Attachments

• screen1.jpg
    screen1.jpg
    302.8 KB · Views: 151
Ok folks, I made a couple of attempts on this park with little luck, mainly because I had an older computer that could not entirely support all that this game has to offer. I now have a new computer that serves it's purpose perfectly. With that, I am back on track with this park build. I am building a town, an underground subway system, and of course a park. Every town deserves to have their own theme park. I'll update weekly with screenshots and park build videos, any and all feedback is appreciated.

View attachment 142714

View attachment 142715

View attachment 142716

View attachment 142717

View attachment 142718

One of my favorite things to do in a park is have a hidden underground area...no rides, just a seedy underbelly to get lost in. In this park I created a huge underground maze of hallways. anyone who downloads the park upon it's completion will have to figure out which house in the town neighborhood has the access way to it through it's basement. Just go into tegidcam mode and see if you can find your way out.

Here is part 6, I decided to skip the voice over for this one. I did a marathon build session today and have almost completed the park, I'm compiling part 9 as of today and will finish the park and reveal the name for part 10 and then put it on steam.

Part 7 for your enjoyment, back with voice over commentary. In this segment we start building the western themed part of the park with the go-cart ride, and also create the center piece wooden coaster in the middle of the park. Also work on a little landscaping and fence building near the entrance.

Here is part 8. Park is complete now, just glancing it over a little to try and catch any areas that need a last minute polishing...2 more release videos to complete the series and then I'll upload it to the steam workshop.

Top Bottom