Community Event / Creation The 'unofficial' Elite Dangerous Lore Tour

Tonight's rendezvous for the Raxxla Episode of the Elite Dangerous Lore Tour is in the Teorge system, CMDRs.

https://twitch.tv/drewwagar and in-game.

Cheers,

Drew.

1589444207080.png

Best stream yet and not just because of the subject matter, thoroughly recommend a watch to all old and new players.

Also managed to get 1st Mapped on 2 planets on the route to Soontil, assuming I dock first, theyre still out there Cmdrs.

2 Threads that may be of interest, the first wasn't mentioned in stream but well worth a read for all tinfoilers and treasure hunters as tries to locate the DW station based on the Codex screenshot and the 2nd is the Raxxla thread mentioned just in case you missed it in the stream:

@Psyral. This reminds me of a lamp I once had while camping in the Northern Terrirories (Australia). Or that scene from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

Moths.jpg

Also by means of a story in reverse, while in this instance I picked up a canister of Mega Gin.

Last edited:
@Psyral. This reminds me of a lamp I once had while camping in the Northern Terrirories (Australia). Or that scene from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

View attachment 173264

Also by means of a story in reverse, while in this instance I picked up a canister of Mega Gin.
Didn't know you were there. I didn't scan enough ships to know all the Cmdrs in that instance.
That's my red Beluga parked on the Listening post.
Capture1 (1).jpg

Capture2 (1).jpg

Still waiting for them to add more voiced missions like the new tutorials, and have us meet the leader of the Dark Wheel minor faction in Shin Dez, and he's voiced by Ben Kingsley.

mandaraxxla.png

So it turns out you can't drive an SRV up a Cutter stairway. I had to find out. Thanks to the CMDR for getting me out of this one, I was totally turtled.
Cutter stairway.jpg

Latest installment regarding Thargoids, INRA and Commander Jameson is up on youtube.

Cheers,

Drew.

In tonight's Elite Dangerous Lore Tour we investigate the Guardians. Rendezvous with me on the edge of the bubble - Mitchell Beacon in the Sigma Puppis Sector - Right on, Commanders! o7.

Cheers,

Drew.

In tonight's Elite Dangerous Lore Tour we investigate the Guardians. Rendezvous with me on the edge of the bubble - Mitchell Beacon in the Sigma Puppis Sector - Right on, Commanders! o7.

Cheers,

Drew.
Nah, we've got new distractions now ;)

I dare say I shall catch up with the most excellent video that will result from your adventures tonight!

Tonight on the final installment of the Elite Dangerous Lore Tour we investigate the mystery of the Formidine Rift and the rise and fall of the late Senator Kahina Tijani Loren, otherwise known as the elusive "Salomé." Rendezvous at Muramatsu Works in the Haoria system. twitch.tv/drewwagar and in-game from 8pm UK (UTC+1) See you there, CMDRs!

Cheers,

Drew.

1591867194816.png

The final installment of the Elite Dangerous Lore Tour for 2020 is now online, CMDRs. We will be carrying on with an expedition to the Zurara megaship deep in the Formidine Rift over the next six weeks, but this concludes the main part of the tour.

Hope you've all enjoyed it. See you around the galaxy, and Right on, Commanders! o7.

Cheers,

Drew.

@drew Any word on the "Extended Tour"? Calendar says:
TitleDateKey LocationDescription
"The Reorte Riedquat Line"18th JuneRiedquatExtended Tour Prep and Assemble (40+ Light year ship required, 50+ recommended)

Top Bottom