General / Off-Topic The Unofficial Fdev Forums Mornington Crescent Appreciation Society

Hello, chums!

Following that rather jolly off-topic dogpile last night, and inspired by Yaffle and grytpype-thynne ("Moriarty!"), I thought it was about time we had a forum game of Mornington Crescent. Alas, the lovely Samantha can't join us to keep score, but I'm sure we'll find a willing vict-- er, substitute.

For those unfamiliar with the game (and who, you might say, are sorry they haven't a clue what I'm talking about), the basic aim of the game is to make legal moves between stations on the London Underground map. You are encouraged to read up on the game before joining in, and needless to say...

There are no prizes - it's just for fun!

(No, seriously. It is just for fun, of the slightly anarchic variety. This game requires a particular sense of humour, so please don't take it too seriously!)

Is it too late for a cheeky ploy of Elephant and Castle? (I’m assuming South of the River is playable)
Well it's a bit of a cheeky move, but if nobody objects, I suppose we can make an exception... especially since the game's been frozen long enough to meet the connection.
Still, if you're doing that, then I'm afraid I'm going to have to force the issue with Edgware Road.

Top Bottom