The unofficial sequels to the official Elite Dangerous Novels

Elite Dangerous Lore fans...

There is new story!

CMDR M. Lehman has written two sequels to my official novel "Elite Dangerous : Premonition". Since there is no new official lore, they're unofficial, but very worthy, based on in-game events and pick the the story after the demise of Salomé... as unofficial stories they are, of course, free! :)

1595005780287.png
1595005818893.png

Fabulous to see the fans "write on", Commanders! :)

You can get them from my website! https://drewwagar.com/elite-dangerous-saga/

Cheers,

Drew.

Last edited:
All kudos to Matthew Lehman and fellow conspirators who continued the story on after I was unable to. Very humbled that fans of my stories put the massive effort into writing more books of such good quality. Enjoy them, Commanders!

Dare I say it... you can't stop the signal. ;)

Cheers,

Drew.

The story continues... :) Can't express my gratitude enough to Matt for putting the Loren's Legion/Reapers story into words, and to Drew for such an endorsement.

Elite has been going through a bit of a quiet spot for a while now, but as these books show, there's still stories being told.

Right on, Commanders!

Im curious if all the players and player groups were contacted before their inclusion in these books?
I was, but then - as I had been playing in public and was 'content' for any external source (as against playing in PG or Solo - which would indicate no desire to share my game with everyone) with or without my permission, I'd consider the inclusion to have had consent implicit due to the mode.

Top Bottom