The Voyager Trail

Well, I'm on my way back to the bubble after my Star Trek pilgrimage.

I've completed a map of the route for anybody who might be curious about it.

OisjG25.jpg

I have a LOT more information about it all, which I'll post up as I tidy it all up, but I thought I'd post the main map up first [up]

Last edited:
Looking at that map, there is a simply vast amount of Borg space! When you consider how small the bubble is relative to the galaxy yet our population is in the billions and trillions, it does seem like there would have to be a simply immense amount of Borgs if they actually controlled that much space :O

Looking at that map, there is a simply vast amount of Borg space! When you consider how small the bubble is relative to the galaxy yet our population is in the billions and trillions, it does seem like there would have to be a simply immense amount of Borgs if they actually controlled that much space :O

They were supposed to have assimilated entire civilisations each of which may have been of similar or larger size than our own?

This thread is awesome on several levels.

Closest analogue to the Borg in Elite would probably be the guardians who melded with their tech. So yeah, finding transwarp-like guardian traversable anchored wormholes on the way back could possibly fit the lore. Would be perfect if they didn't actually lead anywhere near the bubble, but maybe instead to those impossible to reach clusters of stars above and below the galaxy, ED's remnants of the missing globular clusters ;)

Byoo Briae CW-C C26-0
Byoo Briae TY-Q C18-0
Byoo Briae LF-P B19-0
Bla Byoe KM-N A116-0
Prie Chrea OO-Z D13-9
Prie Chrea RJ-I D9-15
Prie Chrea FP-V B29-0
Prie Chrea WC-Z B26-1
Hyiechiae IY-F B38-0
Hyiechiae MN-S C17-2
Plae Free CW-E C11-80
Plae Free JS-K C8-34