The Vulture - The Pilot

Overcharged PP?.. too easy. My vulture has low emission g3 PP. I do like when it is cool in a cockpit.

You have convinced me to pull my Vulture out of its drydock. I had it way before I ever bothered with engineering, and while it was fun, it wasn't that good sans what engineering can do to this beast. I look forward to flying it again after I'm done with a pretty long mat collection run.

I did the same thing after previous video about keelback.
I have yet to buy a keelback but was very fond of the Type-6 back in the day. Odds are good now that I'll at least buy one and do something with it.

Additionally, I blame the Pilot for:
  • converting my Anaconda into a rescue platform (no, wait, that was @Nutter). The Pilot did help get it out of mothballs tho.
  • thinking very briefly about buying back the flying coffin.
  • buying a Chieftain.
  • in general, getting me excited to play Elite Dangerous again.
All that, especially the last point, and I'm still not a Patreon. I believe I'm going to correct that issue right now.

Overcharged PP?.. too easy. My vulture has low emission g3 PP. I do like when it is cool in a cockpit.

Armoured is the only BP worth using on Vulture PP's. OC and especially LE is gonna get one shotted by railspammers after the 1st shield drop, so you won't even have any chance to enjoy your broken canopy...

Armoured is the only BP worth using on Vulture PP's. OC and especially LE is gonna get one shotted by railspammers after the 1st shield drop, so you won't even have any chance to enjoy your broken canopy...
And how do you run shields ? SCBs ? Weapons ? If the powerplant was buffed to a size 5 it would work.
Edit: On an armored G5 monstered plant I get 2 APAs, a Biweave and two shield boosters running. OC5 thermal spread gives me one booster more and a size 5 SCB.

Last edited:
Top Bottom