The Wrath of Khan vs Chapter 4

wa9qxoS.jpg

Khan: "I will agree to your exploration changes, if, if, you unleash the Imperial Explorer."
Kirk: "Imperial Explorer? What's that?"
Khan: "Don't insult my intelligence, Kirk!"
Kirk: "Give me some time to recall the data on our Codex."
Khan: "I give you sixty seconds, Admiral."
Spock: "At least we know he doesn't have an Imperial Explorer."

Khan: "I will agree to your exploration changes, if, if, you unleash the Imperial Explorer."

8rcz.gif

I have no real opinion on whatever it is you're on about.

I have no real opinion on whatever it is you're on about.

It's a ship from Elite 2 that handled like a brick and had a 12LY range. It was named at a time in the series when "Exploration" didn't have any rewards or really any gameplay meaning so it was just a name picked out the hat with no reference to what its actual in-game role was (trader/battleship). As far as all that goes, we already have it in the game, except we now call it the Imperial Cutter.

You're probably right to have no opinion.

Whats The Wrath of Khan?

verminstar

Banned
It's when I throw a hissy fit.

Nah this is just the warm up...a real belter would be how ye feel when ye spend half an hour spewing forth what ye believe to be the rant of the century. Only to have the first reply bein a mod locking the thread...while not a victim to this personally, I would imagine this almost certainly has happened on a daily basis.

Tis funny to watch humans destroy what credibility they might have had in such a public and open way...one has to admire their spirit if nothing else. All praise fer the internet...an almost bottomless well of entertainment fer all...and a playground fer those not right...in the head...damn I miss this place sometimes ^

Nah this is just the warm up...a real belter would be how ye feel when ye spend half an hour spewing forth what ye believe to be the rant of the century. Only to have the first reply bein a mod locking the thread...while not a victim to this personally, I would imagine this almost certainly has happened on a daily basis.

Tis funny to watch humans destroy what credibility they might have had in such a public and open way...one has to admire their spirit if nothing else. All praise fer the internet...an almost bottomless well of entertainment fer all...and a playground fer those not right...in the head...damn I miss this place sometimes ^

That would assume that I could spend a full 30 minutes thinking of a single thing and then articulating it. The last time that happened was

Did you see the baseball playoffs? I didn't.

verminstar

Banned
That would assume that I could spend a full 30 minutes thinking of a single thing and then articulating it. The last time that happened was

Did you see the baseball playoffs? I didn't.

Im not even sure what ¨playoffs¨ are...its one them weird things they call sport in a strange land across the pond thats allegedly called the Atlantic. Pretty sure Ive seen them in a movie at least once...is it painful?

Top Bottom