The Xbox One Screenshots Thread

Well that's something cool! One of the #type anomalies i gather? I didn't know they moved about.
Yes, E02 Anomalies, you can also see them in the bottom of the second-to-last picture. I was able to scan them with both the Composition Scanner and the Xeno Scanner, but the XS didn't seem to return anything,

Last edited:
I was able to scan them with both the Composition Scanner and the Xeno Scanner, but the XS didn't seem to return anything,
Makes me wonder, perhaps nothing I guess, but with the stuff I've found the XS is just dead. That it scans with those things might be important. Maybe it would work once they've been disturbed into a reaction. (NOT saying go do that, I hear they can damage ships).

But of course someone will have already tried this by now. Still interesting though.

3/21 marked three months since I left my home port of Ray Gateway in Diaguandri and headed into the black. I'm still not even halfway through my planned journey, so I am not expecting to return to the Bubble now until sometime around early September, assuming that after patching up my ship during my planned visits to Explorer's Anchorage and the Colonia area on my return leg doesn't give me the idea to head out to the western rim of the galaxy.

Some pics from yesterday...

This is the third non-atmospheric terraformable world I've encountered on this journey. I also came across a terraformable water world with a terraformable rocky moon yesterday, but they were nearly 2 ls apart, so images showing them together were not particularly satisfying.

Last edited:
Wow, you're pics are getting better and better. You should put some over on the official exploration photography thread so the whole community can see them.
Thanks, I have actually been a semi-pro photographer in the past, it's just learning what the photo tools in ED can do (and remembering that the DoF tool is there, so-so as it is). Also I think I'm finally out of the "ooh it's pretty take a shot" stage and entered the "let's make an interesting shot" stage.

Thanks, I have actually been a semi-pro photographer in the past, it's just learning what the photo tools in ED can do (and remembering that the DoF tool is there, so-so as it is). Also I think I'm finally out of the "ooh it's pretty take a shot" stage and entered the "let's make an interesting shot" stage.
FAO: BongoBaggins & DustyArne.
Should not the screenies thread be a pinned thread, same as some of the other forums? :unsure:

Very majorly good shots there, Benno! (y)

Certainly makes mine look a bit :poop:.

I found myself in need of a new desktop background. So naturally, I jumped over to the Witch Head Nebula to grab this. 🙌

Which was nice.

Top Bottom