The Xbox One Screenshots Thread

Well, after a few days of trading and running cargo missions, I got a bit bored and decided it was time to take the plunge into combat.

Introducing Orion's Sword, a Viper Mk IV. Since she was bought and outfitted in the Colonia region, no A-rated modules, but I have some pinned blueprints and used her to unlock Mel Brandon to tweak my lasers, so she's not too bad.

Patrolling a RES site

A miner at work

You have to paste the whole link, don't trim it down to the. PNG

The image was bigger than 5MB
Ahh, right thanks. At one point I was just getting an "Opps, something went wrong error" I've also ditched XboxDVR in favor of Xboxclips. Which may also have been causing an issue. Ty, again Mr Baggins.

Well, after a few days of trading and running cargo missions, I got a bit bored and decided it was time to take the plunge into combat.

Introducing Orion's Sword, a Viper Mk IV. Since she was bought and outfitted in the Colonia region, no A-rated modules, but I have some pinned blueprints and used her to unlock Mel Brandon to tweak my lasers, so she's not too bad.
A trusty steed the Viper IV. Also my first dedicated combat build if memory serves, a good choice. If set up right can be very capable. May it serve you well, CMDR.

Top Bottom