The Xbox One Screenshots Thread

Scanned a planet named Mike Meister.
e7ccaeab-77e8-431c-9760-01d61d0a94c4.PNG

Last edited:
Lol, I had a wizz ki-d system the other day but this is definately cooler. Don't see any signal sources either so I presume not in the bubble? Must be an actual hand named place tho surely!

Killja, googled Mike Meister. They're on twitter and appear to be part of the elite community. I didn't look too hard. Don't know why there'd be a planet named after them....anyway if you want to find out they're on twitter.

Some of my favorite recent screenshots...

Geo Site on a planet I discovered on the way to Heart and Soul nebulae
WmwNDlk.png

Heart and Soul nebulae
NOKHOmS.png

The Far Star heading towards the Bubble Nebula which I detoured to after the Heart and Soul before heading back to the bubble for the First Great Planetary Expedition
sfrS8oQ.png

Mr Korma 666 (on the right) and myself in the mountains with Bridger Town in the background during the first leg of the First Great Planetary Expedition on Kumay.
3FFHv6U.png

Exploring around the Lithops Mesa area on Kumay during the expedition
xZ0w6Iy.png

Blue Cliff Valley on Kumay glowing at dawn
7N19gqi.png

Lost (or accidentally on course) somewhere in Kumay's Northern Route
IR7z7sv.png

Last edited:
Terrific shots! is that an AspX you're flying ?

Man that xboxdvr trick is awesome. Been hosting my screens on my own site recently.

Here's a great shot of my first binary pair of ELWs I found recently somewhere in Norma Arm
ce23cb2c-dbc1-474b-9b28-2747a2c4f1ce.PNG

Another ELW shot
9ddd47d3-175e-4536-ba55-8308ac4c905a.PNG

Neat shot of my ship in the glow of a neutron star
7b94d0c3-11a7-4854-b66f-b1b7b93e1772.PNG

The first Water Giant I can remember finding... are these rare? I have no idea.
ea8f4376-a3a4-436e-b083-11c58c3c37ed.PNG

Some Rubeum Metallic Crystals I found in Inner Orion Spur someplace
5ed9cd3e-72ba-4a71-b361-916fd1c4f6ea.PNG

Last edited:
Killja, googled Mike Meister. They're on twitter and appear to be part of the elite community. I didn't look too hard. Don't know why there'd be a planet named after them....anyway if you want to find out they're on twitter.
Okay, thanks. I'm not on twitter. but just wondered why a planet was named after them/him.

Top Bottom