The Xbox One Screenshots Thread

Here's one I took on Distant Worlds 2 near the centre of the galaxy. Some extreme gravitational lensing of the galactic core by a black hole...

CMDR Gilmorril

Cheers! Have you, or another commander, posted a similar one then? Did a quick search but no luck yet (there's 149 pages after all! ;) ). Do you have a link to it if so? Would be nice to compare and contrast.

CMDR Gilmorril

If you look at that pic on your xboxdvr account (it's gamerdvr.com now I think) you'll see I left a comment on it about 2 months ago. You had a pic trending so I had a look at some of your gallery and saw this one.

It's a great screenie, congrats. 👍

If you look at that pic on your xboxdvr account (it's gamerdvr.com now I think) you'll see I left a comment on it about 2 months ago. You had a pic trending so I had a look at some of your gallery and saw this one.

It's a great screenie, congrats. 👍

Oh bless you, thanks! I had a pic trending? I didn't know. Wonder which one it was. Will have to go back and have a look.

I had a similar pic to this one as I tapped screenshot twice in close succession, and I can never decide which I like better (the other one doesn't have the distortion streaking down to a perfect point like that, but to quote a friend of mine, looks a little more authentic as a result).

Thanks again for the kind comments!

CMDR Gilmorril

Upon logging on last night, I was suddenly struck with the urge to spend some of my exploration credits on a new ship. I was tired of looking through the same Python canopy after months in the Black. Since I've turned my hand to space truckin', my new ship is a deep purple Type-7 called "Keep The Paice" (I don't think it was made in Japan.)

33948560248_70a3014878_h.jpg

40859509333_93a0490e87_h.jpg

33948560998_ebec67dd29_h.jpg

Upon logging on last night, I was suddenly struck with the urge to spend some of my exploration credits on a new ship. I was tired of looking through the same Python canopy after months in the Black. Since I've turned my hand to space truckin', my new ship is a deep purple Type-7 called "Keep The Paice" (I don't think it was made in Japan.)
Looks like anime versions of Optimus Prime and Megatron fused together into a spaceship. o_O

Top Bottom