The Xbox One Screenshots Thread

0cb7c06d-7609-4f62-b0a3-0a3c3e8ec562_Thumbnail.PNG

Back in the days when combat wounds were rendered ( I don't think they are anymore 'sept on 'conda's ? ) I was trying to infiltrate a minor anarchy faction....

707d3110-7d7c-424d-82db-53b96e503de3.PNG

Paying my respects to a great commander. Must have been a lonely last flight for him.

And if you haven't visited this crash site, I highly recommend it. Don't read the logs, go there and listen to them first hand. Had the hairs on my neck on end listening last night.
Elite Dangerous Core (9).jpg

Elite Dangerous Core (10).jpg

Day 3 out in the black and I made my way from the Heart Nebula over to the Zurara, floating in the Formidine Rift. The logs suggest there may be other things of note in the surrounding systems, so I'll have a thorough search of all landable planets over the next few days.

When I do make my way back I'll drop into the Heart Nebula again and do some more scanning around. There were rumours of Thargoid links in the area so I'll see if I can uncover anything.
Elite Dangerous Core (8).jpg

Elite Dangerous Core (12).jpg

The stars thinning out now at the southern tip of the Rift. Having to plot my course carefully, and thankful of the 65LY jump range my Asp gives me. The chance to tread deeper, to see more. And the chance to spot one more earth-like world.

I find a nearby body to call home for the night. Climbing into my bunk, I grab a holopad and start to write...

Alone in the Rift
My only company, stars
Dreams of fortune lost
2020-02-12 19.17.13.jpg

Top Bottom