Completed The Ztitus's collections

I open this topic to introduce to you all the packs I have made.
I would add new packs as I go along (the list of things planned keeps getting longer...:p)

Do not hesitate to share, comment or show me your creations with my packs !

Find all my packs on my Steam workshop

*** PACK ***

[table="width: 500]
[tr]
[td] rdsyxpikyk621.jpg[/td]
[td]2fy4hwbw9t721.jpg[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]0hgun2s9bs921.jpg[/td]
[td]5ul3gb25vrb21.jpg[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]header.jpg[/td]
[td]header.jpg[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]IKEA-Pack---Affiche.jpg[/td]
[td]Ceilling-Pack---Affiche.jpg[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Affiche.jpg[/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

*** PACK UPDATES ***

Affiche-de-promotion.jpgParking_Sign_Promotion.jpg
Tarno-Update.jpg

Last edited:
  • Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
I like the idea, how you present your packs. I wish we could get the option for the workshop to add different workshop items to one package like a DLC. maybe that's something we should ask more about at DEVS.

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
Great work Ztitus! VERY well done.

I wish we could get the option for the workshop to add different workshop items to one package like a DLC..

I agree...It's a great way to present it.
You can always use the custom tags so the items are grouped together like a "Bus Stop" tag or "Roads" tag that way it can be like clicking on a dlc and only those items will show. [happy]

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
Maybe i understand wrong but ... you can make collections in steam can't you? If you subscribe it you get the whole set :)

I like the idea, how you present your packs. I wish we could get the option for the workshop to add different workshop items to one package like a DLC. maybe that's something we should ask more about at DEVS.

As Vampiro says, it already exists. This is the principle of my UGCs, I present them in the form of a thematic collection. A bit like mini DLCs to which I add elements over time.

As Vampiro says, it already exists. This is the principle of my UGCs, I present them in the form of a thematic collection. A bit like mini DLCs to which I add elements over time.

I like that style of working. Keep it up! [up]

NEW PACK AVAILABLE !

[* VERSION 1.0 *]

[** FEATURES **]

* FLEXICOLOR

* REAL TRANSPARENT WINDOWS

* COMPATIBLE WITH ALL WALLS, ARCH & WALL DELIMITATION OF THE GAME

Affiche de promotion (2).jpg

ENJOY, SHARE, COMMENT IF YOU LIKE MY WORK !

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
NEW PACK AVAILABLE !

[* VERSION 1.0 *]

[** FEATURES **]

* FLEXICOLOR

* REAL TRANSPARENT WINDOWS

* COMPATIBLE WITH ALL WALLS, ARCH & WALL DELIMITATION OF THE GAME

View attachment 3187

ENJOY, SHARE, COMMENT IF YOU LIKE MY WORK !

[mouth shut] [woah] Nice!

They eliminate the visibility of the part of the wall it's placed on?

Unfortunately we do not have access to this kind of functionality with the thememaker's toolkit. Nevertheless, I have designed my window system to fit the universal sizes of the wall rooms we have in the game.

Unfortunately we do not have access to this kind of functionality with the thememaker's toolkit. Nevertheless, I have designed my window system to fit the universal sizes of the wall rooms we have in the game.

Ah I see. Perfect work though!! [up]

Your sets look amazing!
I have a question concerning file-size. I see that most of the objects (windows, dorrs, parking lot pieces, etc) have an average size of +/- 1.500 MB each.
Are you experiencing fps drops when you use a lot of your pieces?

That's an interesting question.

First of all, it is important to know that all my models are optimized to the maximum in to have the lightest weight.

Then, by comparing it with other parts of the community, they are very slightly lighter. In addition, I think the developers' parts are even heavier (the weight comes from the resolution of the textures, the animation and if there is sound). For example, the resolution of the textures provided in the examples of scenes that the developers propose to us are in 2048px, mine never exceed 1024px. I adapt the resolution of the textures to the size of the object. No need to put 2k on a tiny object that you will rarely look at very closely. Generally speaking, planet coaster objects are not made to be looked at closely but rather at a distance.

Finally, I think that modding is a blessing for the optimization of the game. Because using an object created with TMT will always be better optimized than this system that we have been using since the release of the game which consists in assembling different objects to form another one... I love the creative freedom that Planet Coaster offers, but I must admit that this principle has always puzzled me about optimization. It works but we quickly find ourselves with parks that require incredible resources to operate. I'm not a fan of the 10 fps game: p

FIRST UPDATE OF MY PACK AVAILABLE

Affiche-de-promotion.jpg

[* VERSION 1.0 *]

[** FEATURES **]

* addition of 4 window blind (1x4, 1x3, 1x2, 1x1 meters) with flexicolor

[*NOTES*]

* Please share, like and subscribe if you enjoy my work.

* Feel free to show me your creations with my packs

NEW ITEM ADDED TO URBANIZATION PACK

Parking_Sign_Promotion.jpg

[* VERSION 1.0 *]

[** FEATURES **]

* Flexicolor

[*NOTES*]

TWO NEW PACKS AVAILABLE

Ceilling-Pack---Affiche.jpg
IKEA-Pack---Affiche.jpg

[** FEATURES **]

* Flexicolor

[*NOTES*]

Top Bottom