20210715234840_1.jpg
20210715234932_1.jpg
20210715235029_1.jpg
20210715235259_1.jpg
20210712211406_1.jpg
20210716000009_1.jpg
20210716000054_1.jpg
20210716175312_1.jpg

How did you get the Peacock to jump on one of the Pictures?
I'm currently trying to create a Show myself but I can't get them to jump

How did you get the Peacock to jump on one of the Pictures?
I'm currently trying to create a Show myself but I can't get them to jump
Hey sorry for the late reply!

It seems like the game have some kind of fixed path for the animal, the peafowl always fly down from the third steps of the main stair when trying to get down from the central stage. They always repeat the flying when getting down so I'm able to capture it. I guess creating an elevated platform may get your peafowl to fly.

On the contrary, for some reason I couldn't get them to open their feather on stage, they always only doing it at the backstage...not sure how the behavior system work really lol

Am interested to see the show you create, please share when it is done! :D

Hey sorry for the late reply!

It seems like the game have some kind of fixed path for the animal, the peafowl always fly down from the third steps of the main stair when trying to get down from the central stage. They always repeat the flying when getting down so I'm able to capture it. I guess creating an elevated platform may get your peafowl to fly.

On the contrary, for some reason I couldn't get them to open their feather on stage, they always only doing it at the backstage...not sure how the behavior system work really lol

Am interested to see the show you create, please share when it is done! :D
I was able to get it to work. Maybe it was bugged somehow because I've needed a Eternity for it🤔
Also did you know that Peahens also rarely open their Feathers? (in the Game and in Real Life)
Just can't continue at the Moment due to Computer Problems and it will take a relatively long Time until the new Hard Drive is delivered. Maybe I'll also build a proper Indoor Stage for it. Not completely sure yet. Would be nice if I could somehow get the "flying" timed with the Animal Talk (maybe I could build a elevated Area for the Educator. But I would need to also add elevated Terrain there because their Food falls through Platforms) and if I could find a Way to let them do other Tricks as well

This is just so so so inspiring to think outside the box more often 🤯 The backstage area is my favorite, it looks ally realistic!

Top Bottom