Greetings Coaster friends!
The moment you have all been waiting for has arrived! The Thememaker's Toolkit is here to let you unleash your creative minds and enhance your parks with models and scenery of your own design! The Thememaker's Toolkit is completely free to use and will convert your 3D models into Planet Coaster files that can then be shared on the Steam Workshop and added to your park. To access the Thememaker's Toolkit click here.
To learn more about how to use the Toolkit check out our User Guide here, or read our comprehensive FAQ here.
Thememaker's Toolkit now available:
- Create 3D models or animated models within popular packages like Maya, 3ds Max and Blender.
- Upload your .fbx file to the Thememaker's Toolkit website to author your creation
- These can be later downloaded and placed in your Planet Coaster theme parks, or used as building blocks to make even more amazing piece-by-piece creations.
- Place your creation in your park and create blueprints with it
- Share your creation via the Steam Workshop
- Fixed an issue where the speed and EFN values on the Viper One coaster were being altered incorrectly by the lapping mode
- Fixed an issue where custom colours were affecting the wrong areas on the Interceptor coaster car
- Fixed the name of the Kraken's Lair in the Creature Awakens scenario
- Improved the snapping points on the Qin Dynasty Wall 4m Shopfront
- Fixed backface culling on the Victorian Curved Window's glass
- Improved the icons for several scenery items in the World's Fair pack
- Improved rotation of items while Position Snap is turned on
- Improved the look of the Le Vingt Sept Neon sign during the day
- Fixed an issue where the off state of screens was not remembered when saving
- Signs in the Vintage Pack now allow for advertising destinations
- Reduced the minimum re-trigger time on the Circles, Hearts and Stars Custom Shape Fireworks
- Fixed an issue where the number of items active in a hotel menu did not update
- Fixed an issue where the Diner Drive-Thru Restaurant Blueprint appeared in the Coasters browser
- Fixed issue selecting text and scrolling in the description field when uploading a blueprint to Steam
- Added tooltips to explain the "Percentage of normal guests with a single ride" and "Number of rides to achieve normal guest rate" fields in the scenario editor
- Fixed an issue where fireworks objectives with a calender time limit did not appear in the objectives panel correctly
- Fixed an issue where autosaves were not occuring as frequently as they should
- Improved the selection window when applying a custom tag to an item
- Video Billboards can now be sorted by running cost in the Park Management screen
- Fixed an issue where marketing campaigns would not appear when playing a scenario made in the scenario editor
- General stability fixes and improvements
- Guests now go to the correct location of a vending machine after it is moved
- Fixed an issue where vending machines were costing money when the park's funds were negative
- Improved guest thought wording when no security is present in the park
- Guests now purchase the Priority Pass for use with hotels
- Guests now purchase the Priority Pass for the Polarity ride
- Fixed an issue where the Spooky Clock would chime every time it entered camera range
- Fixed an issue where a sound effect was missing from the Props category in the Scenery browser
- Fixed an issue where audio on Vending Machines would not fully play
- Fixed an issue where Gelateria di Maria sound effects would not play fully
- Fixed an issue where music on flat rides would glitch in the Artctic biome
- Fixed an issue where the lapbars on the Coriolis would play its sound effect twice
Can't wait to see what you all create!
- Chanté [heart]