Things im sure everyone would like

Hello, I think people would like all of these listed things and even make the game more famous, such as new dinossaurs and animals like the famous megalodon

New vehicles such as the rv from the movie, some boats to use on water habitats and such.

More immersion with the park would make the game really fun like being able to get inside buildings, use things on it like getting inside the hotel, restaurants, monorail, egg hatching places, basically everywhere.

Being able to work on the park on foot like collecting organic samples to the lab, maybe even fixing things yourself or participating on eggs treating and fossils finding and research.

Interaction with some dinosaurs, training and baby dinosaurs that grows.

Diving with pacific dinosaurs.

Being able to buy non necessary items like a house for you inside the park where you could plan and relax from there, basically more RP things.

In general I know it's fantasious but I bet all I have that by doing those things the game would become a true masterpiece and would sell a bunch more. Thank you for reading.

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Hey @Nasiasene!

Thank you for your suggestions. It's clear you've put a lot of thought into what you'd like to see in Jurassic World Evolution 2, and we think it's great that you want to share your ideas with the team.

Top Bottom