Dinosaurs Buildings & Attractions This idea is a bit odd but hear me out

We can't have petting zoo where kids ride baby dinos for two reasons: baby dinos don't exist and guests below twenty or so don't exist. My idea is an attraction where guests ride ornithomimids. Building the attraction on the side of an enclosure that contained ornithomimids would make them come over (maybe or treat or noise is used to lure them). Then, they would be saddled and a guest would get on. The guest would ride them around and eventually come back and another would take their place. This would provide a lot of fun rating and some visabilitly. If the ornithos were stressed maybe they'd knock their rider off. This idea weird but pretty cool too. Or is that just me?

We can't have petting zoo where kids ride baby dinos for two reasons: baby dinos don't exist and guests below twenty or so don't exist. My idea is an attraction where guests ride ornithomimids. Building the attraction on the side of an enclosure that contained ornithomimids would make them come over (maybe or treat or noise is used to lure them). Then, they would be saddled and a guest would get on. The guest would ride them around and eventually come back and another would take their place. This would provide a lot of fun rating and some visabilitly. If the ornithos were stressed maybe they'd knock their rider off. This idea weird but pretty cool too. Or is that just me?
Kinda great Idea. But guests tend to run away from even the most harmless Dinosaurs. And by stress do you mean the comfort meter should go down, andwhen it reaches the red the rider gets knocked off?

P.S. Im not being harsh okay

Kinda great Idea. But guests tend to run away from even the most harmless Dinosaurs. And by stress do you mean the comfort meter should go down, andwhen it reaches the red the rider gets knocked off?

P.S. Im not being harsh okay
I mean when the comfort meter is red. As for guests running away they just need to not run away from the saddled dinos.

It's daft, yet it's so hilarious. I can't picture for the life of me some guy riding a struthiomimus like an ostrich racing with his buddies (Ostrich racing is a real thing). What's next? Triceratops rodeo?

Are Dino’s like dracorex and stigymoloch too dangerous.if they aren’t stressed them they won’t ram no one...right?

Last edited:
Top Bottom