This is very upsetting...

I bought the game with steam.
The launcher wouldn't let me play, whenever I tried to start the game, I would get an error message saying this :

"Unhandled exception: Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

Searched the web for a solution and found one on the steam forums. Turns out it was a .NET framework problem,
I had to uncheck the boxes of all everything that was .NET framework, in my windows features, anmd then restart my CPU.

Did that, and now the launcher does not bug. Ok. A few hours of looking and trying things with results.
Now I'm eager to play, but no...

The launcher asks me to create or login into my account.
I have an account, so I try to log in, but whenever i enter my password, it asks me for a verification code.
So I go to me email and get the code, then I enter it, but then it says in a big red box : PLEASE PURCHASE/REDEEM ELITE DANGEROUS TO CONTINUE.

I don't think I have a redeem code since I bought the game from steam.
I paid for it so I'd like to play it, but the launcher wants me to purchase/redeem it.

I have no clue want I can do next.

Please help, I've just spent wayyy too much time on one problem that I ened up fixing, and now this...

P.S.: I did buy the game once in the past and got a refund hours after buying it. Maybe my frontier account thinks I don't have the game because of some obsolete traces of that refunded transaction ?
It's the only I can think of but I have basically no relevant knowledge of how these thigns work.

HELP !

Top Bottom