This settlement's staff belong to the wrong faction

Faction.jpg

Submitted issue here.

An interesting fact about this settlement is that it's twice been at stake in a war between these two factions. I have to wonder whether something's gone haywire with the mechanic through which a conflict zone is supposed to change ownership based on the day's wins.

Did the mission actually work?

Base mission boards always used to list the wrong faction as owner, so I'm wondering if the member list is similarly wrong.

Base mission boards always used to list the wrong faction as owner, so I'm wondering if the member list is similarly wrong.

If the staff list was what it says it is, imagine the hijinks when you tried to do a massacre mission.

Edit: I'll check them from my SRV when I go back.

So if I deploy my SRV and target one of these NPCs they show up as the settlement's correct faction. This looks like another instance where the UI is giving information that's not accurate.

Hmm, if the SRV is showing the right faction, try scanning someone, opening the radial menu while on foot, then go into contacts menu to check their faction. It should be the same workaround as the SRV contacts, but with less hoops involved.

But yeah, definitely an issue. I fear this is the kind that may be rare or not visible enough for it to get the arbitrary 10 confirmations...

Top Bottom