This Ship - looks like something coming to Elite...

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Passenger or combat?
Python Mark II...?
Cobra Mark V...?

600i_StarCitizen.png

Last edited by a moderator:
How much money do you have to give to Chris for that, then?
Dunno,

If it'll be a Cobra MK V, 900k?
If Python MK II, 66.6 million?

It looks like something that might have an outstanding jump range!

On the other hand, the large square in the top rear looks like it could handle a size 5 Plasma Accelerator!

I'd like that IRL, but I guess not even Admiral Byrd managed to get through the firmament with all his nukes, so it would be useless anyway...

Last edited:
Seeing as it looks absolutely nothing like either the cobra or the python what has prompted you to suggest it’s a new mark for either of them?

Passenger or combat? Passenger combat, obviously! The whole ship is a deathtrap a la Battle Royale, with one lucky winner! :D

It's a Star Citizen ship. Origin 600i to be exact. It was on sale for a short period of time as a concept ship, for around £400.

So it’s just concept art then. Still looks nothing like a cobra or a python though I will admit it’s more likely to be seen in ED than it is in SC

It really looks a lot like an elite ship, from the overall shape and cockpit placement.

Most Star Citizen ships I saw are either airplanes or some sort of ragged mess...

It really looks a lot like an elite ship, from the overall shape and cockpit placement.

Most Star Citizen ships I saw are either airplanes or some sort of ragged mess...

Blue HUD on bridge, definitely not Elite concept art lol :p

Personally I see no utility mount slots so i'm saying it's not Elite. I kinda get the thought but an unattributed piece of art is way too soon to start speculation like this.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom