Those boots were made for walkin'

Such is the depth of my loathing for the Apex Interstellar experience that I've built myself a DbX as a taxi to take me to on-foot gameplay in Odyssey.

What it lacks as yet to make it complete is a 'pair of boots' bobblehead for the cockpit. Fingers crossed for May 19.

What bobbleheads and other cosmetics would you like to see in the store when Odyssey launches?

Anything but lights zip-tied up by a 9 year old and cheap bobbles.

"Congratulations on purchasing our mind-nimbingly sophisticated and beautiful spacecraft, would you like is to install bobbleheads on top your instruments? We also offer mangled Christmas lights to wrap around your canopy!"

Bruh . . .

It's like being at a Lamborghini dealer and upon asking to view the interiors option, the salesman hands you a beanies babies catalog. 🤣🤡

Anything but lights zip-tied up by a 9 year old and cheap bobbles.

"Congratulations on purchasing our mind-nimbingly sophisticated and beautiful spacecraft, would you like is to install bobbleheads on top your instruments? We also offer mangled Christmas lights to wrap around your canopy!"

Bruh . . .

It's like being at a Lamborghini dealer and upon asking to view the interiors option, the salesman hands you a beanies babies catalog. 🤣🤡
You mean you don't like my potted aloe vera and nice model of coriolis station sitting on top of my dash? I thought they were all the dazzle.

Deleted member 182079

D
Such is the depth of my loathing for the Apex Interstellar experience that I've built myself a DbX as a taxi to take me to on-foot gameplay in Odyssey.

What it lacks as yet to make it complete is a 'pair of boots' bobblehead for the cockpit. Fingers crossed for May 19.

What bobbleheads and other cosmetics would you like to see in the store when Odyssey launches?
I would like to be able to select the default Drake FC layout again that's been busted for the best part of 3 months now. After that we can talk again.

You mean you don't like my potted aloe...

I like Aloe, I'm just curious how a potted plant works out in a zero G ship that engages in combat and ramming maneuvers.

Nvm, I was getting all twisted up thinking ED has rich lore and whatnot when it's just a spaceship sandbox.

o7

I like Aloe, I'm just curious how a potted plant works out in a zero G ship that engages in combat and ramming maneuvers.

Nvm, I was getting all twisted up thinking ED has rich lore and whatnot when it's just a spaceship sandbox.

o7

Superglue mate. The solution to all zero g problems. ;)

Top Bottom