Ships Thoughts on this ship for PVP

The FAS is usually run as a biweave hulltank.

So engineered HRPs instead of the GSRs.
Thermal/fast charge biweaves.
Armored PP is a better choice.
Maybe double chaff, or a PDT.

A single phasing PA won't do much, I'd go dispersal.
Never used gimballed MCs on an FAS so I'll let someone else comment on that.

Too much situational imho, if your tactic is to run / wake once shields are down it may work.. your hull has very low resistances and I would never waste a C4 internal for a fuel tank. I am used to fly sub-optimal PvP ships as all my ships are for piracy and then I have to waste internals and utilities for our job tools. Something I can afford because I have other in mind than PvP.

So I repeat, it's really depending on what you want to do with it...

This is built in game, though the weapons have not been modded yet. I have the HRP's to make it a hull tank as well. Was wondering about the weapon load out though.

This is built in game, though the weapons have not been modded yet. I have the HRP's to make it a hull tank as well. Was wondering about the weapon load out though.
Those are the kind of weapons I use. Focused PA for hard to miss and gimbal MC for good can't miss firing arc. If you replace phasing with dispersal you could replace the chaff with another shield booster. You have the power budget for it.

I use 1c3 and 2c2 lr PA along with top gimbal MC on FAS and from my experience even with armoured PP its too hot, personally i use g 5 low emissions plant and biggest PA with thermal conduit, and i still go over 100% heat sometimes! But back to shield tank idea if used with a bit cooler weapons: 1 thermal res booster, 1HD booster, 1chaff and heatsink for utilities, c5 and c4 shield banks, guardian shield reinforcement are a bit of waste at bigger sizes, so use them on your smaller internals. No hrp's or mrp's, just run when you lost shields, you may use single mrp or hrp of smaller size if it make you feel better:)
But as Bob suggested bi-weave hybrid is a way to go, and 3 bottom hardpoints should be fixed weapons.

Top Bottom