Thrillseeker Edition?

I'm a bit late to the party but I'm now about to jump on the coaster (train?). My question for the community is if, with just 2 days until release, the thrillseeker edition is worth getting or should I just do the preorder thing and wait the couple of days? Are there other benefits of the TS edition and are they worth it? The price difference is so small, but if I were to go for the normal preorder would I be missing something big?

I'm a bit late to the party but I'm now about to jump on the coaster (train?). My question for the community is if, with just 2 days until release, the thrillseeker edition is worth getting or should I just do the preorder thing and wait the couple of days? Are there other benefits of the TS edition and are they worth it? The price difference is so small, but if I were to go for the normal preorder would I be missing something big?

Depends whether you see value in the extras:

* Gold Coaster King mascot
* Gold avatar hat
* Digital sketchbook
* Digital soundtrack
* Beta access

Obviously beta access was the big draw for most people, and there isn't much of that left. For me, having the soundtrack would make it worth the extra £3. The mascot and hat are really just cosmetic, and we don't know what the sketchbook will be like yet.

standard is $40 and thrillseeker is about $4 extra. it gains you an optional golden hat for your in game avatar (but there are other hat options) a golden mascot entertainer to hire if your parks (meh), access to listen to the in-game music as a soundtrack, and some pictures or images called a digital sketchbook, plus the honor of saying you played the game a couple days early. i think thats everything

A week ago it was totally worth it. Got to play the game almost 10 days earlier. Today.... with like 2 days to go... probably not worth it. Although the soundtrack is pretty sweet. (I've only heard it in game, not by itself yet)

Thanks. I went for the TS edition and took the opportunity to get a couple of extras for ED while there.

I really need to stay away from Fdev's store.

Top Bottom