"Thursday could be a good day" - but today's Wednesday....

I know that earlier in the week the hype train was sent into overdrive by the comments at the end of a stream that "Thursday would be a good day", and obviously (Today) Wednesday is a very good day for the VR community - do Frontier have any other goodies up their sleeve? Or is tomorrow going to be a good day because it will be the first day the forum won't be cluttered by VR guys (such as myself) crying into our headsets?

/For the fun of it, lets assume that there is another announcement coming tomorrow, that will please a wider segment of the playerbase than the fantastic news the VR guys got today, and speculate on what you think it could be? So post your speculatively anticipated announcement below, and if there is another announcement tomorrow, the first post in this thread with the right "answer" will get a small arx bundle from me...

1. VR protest avatars get banned from the forums

What about Cat cockpit ones?

234580 (002).jpg

Damnit, Lou has won the bag of 5 arx! I predict tomorrow will be a damp squib compared to today, sadly. But I also predict a riot...

Lets not go crazy- whats been said was no interiors to ships (at least for a while), and that all legs content is flat. Tomorrow (logically) its Galnet, but, since Galnet is about in game things its possible some form of CG is back. This is a double edged sword because FD will say "yay bad boys back awright" but you then have to get FD to actually publish these things in game. So while they might say its back you have to wait weeks between events. Its sad we don't get well signposted fluff though to bulk things out, because otherwise we are still facing out of date stories dating back weeks again.

Lets not go crazy- whats been said was no interiors to ships (at least for a while), and that all legs content is flat. Tomorrow (logically) its Galnet, but, since Galnet is about in game things its possible some form of CG is back. This is a double edged sword because FD will say "yay bad boys back awright" but you then have to get FD to actually publish these things in game. So while they might say its back you have to wait weeks between events. Its sad we don't get well signposted fluff though to bulk things out, because otherwise we are still facing out of date stories dating back weeks again.
I agree mate. I have to come clean though, and say that apart from the bit I wrote about Lou being right, the rest of my post was padding, so I could quote the Kaiser Chiefs... sorry mate! ;)

I know that earlier in the week the hype train was sent into overdrive by the comments at the end of a stream that "Thursday would be a good day", and obviously (Today) Wednesday is a very good day for the VR community - do Frontier have any other goodies up their sleeve? Or is tomorrow going to be a good day because it will be the first day the forum won't be cluttered by VR guys (such as myself) crying into our headsets?

/For the fun of it, lets assume that there is another announcement coming tomorrow, that will please a wider segment of the playerbase than the fantastic news the VR guys got today, and speculate on what you think it could be? So post your speculatively anticipated announcement below, and if there is another announcement tomorrow, the first post in this thread with the right "answer" will get a small arx bundle from me...
I'm hoping today announcement was design to clear the air. So their revelations about how Galnet will function in Odyssey will get some air time and not crowded out by people crying in their vr headsets about the lack of VR in Odyssey. An people asking whether there will be ship interiors.

An it been nearly a month since the last dev diary, so it about time we got some new news.

Last edited:
Top Bottom