"Thursday could be a good day" - but today's Wednesday....

so we hoping for tomorrow?
Galnet has been quiet last couple of days so something's gonna be posted soon
tomorrows a week since the attacks, is that usually when station go into repair mode? so maybe a CG?
what we thinking?

tomorrows a week since the attacks, is that usually when station go into repair mode? so maybe a CG?
what we thinking?
I would thinks cg info, mostly the tritium station thing and maybe a date.
Maybe some more imperial or ss1 fluff.
Stuff, mostly.

what we thinking?
AH! The chaos and confusion I am causing 👿

Allow me to indulge in a theatrically evil laugh worthy of emperor ming...

...or since it is me, emperor mong is more like it 🙃

This thread was actually last week, they had said that (last) Thursday (10th Sep 2020) would be a good day, then on last Wednesday they gave us the good news that Odyssey was getting VR. But that still left us the question of what was coming on Thursday, hence this thread. But since that's been and gone, and because of deficiencies in the ARX store - I physically cannot buy ARX for other CMDR's as prizes... SO... I'd say this thread is done?

And probably best it gets buried before the winners of the sweepstakes get reminded that the ARX store won't let me buy them their prizes.

that Odyssey was getting VR. But that still left us the question of what was coming on Thursday, hence this thread. But since that's been and gone, I'd say this thread is done?

i dunno? now things are happening again all future Thursdays could be a good day?!

I deleted all reference to your false hopes from the quote...shhhhhhhhh

Last edited:
B...but this is the excitesments day thread, essentials after "doom tuesdays"!
And revenges on the one who created the flashings orange thingys! Lest we forgets...
Oh, and a marauding, vengence fueled space cat!

EVA in space. The only thing I could see them adding that would guarantee I purchase EDO for my main unless done incredibly poorly.

Top Bottom