Tick!

What kind of reading on the Richter Scale will a triple tick on Monday at 10:14 AM UTC produce, do we think?

Until then, I'm going to start a Patreon to fund weekend support from Dav's minions.
You have WAY to much confidence in FDev.... my money's on a roll-back.... I'm just praying it doesn't everything we've just achieved...

You have WAY to much confidence in FDev.... my money's on a roll-back.... I'm just praying it doesn't everything we've just achieved...

If they don't roll back then the entirety of the galaxy is going to be a total mess and much worse off than the last time there was a mega tick which took us weeks to get INF back under control in our systems and if that's the case then goodbye to all of the recent hard work CMDRs have been doing maintaining and preparing systems, fighting wars and winning elections.

Played the BGS a lot up until 2019, only seen one rollback in that time - well that I noticed (in the old days you could swing a minor faction in a small system by 60%). I remember the rollback as we ended up having to fight a war twice, which was not as fun as it sounds.

I have seen a few mega-ticks where multple days changes are queued up.

FD clearly try to avoid rolback, so lets hope its the latter, but have a plan b for the former.

Literally just started a "flip the controller" with a couple of new commanders who wanted to live in a Fed Democracy (I suggsted moving their base of operations to a Fed Democracy), but they have their heeart set long term flipping this system. At least I can explain why their efforts appear to be fruitless over the last 2 days.

Simon

Lets hope we see a resolution by tonight's tick. Our faction is preparing for the pandemonium if that does turn into a mega-tick with all CMDRs doing their part where they can as we take pride in our BGS opperations and don't want to see all of that hard work go to waste. We have also extended this to our allied PMF's if they also need a hand in getting things back under control as we try and keep our region as stable as possible for all to enjoy.

Any break in stats reporting for the BGS affects so much more types of gameplay. Players who love massacre missions in a CZ will have to wait as the BGS isn't adjusted to match influence triggers which in turn trigger that desired war. It's not just about getting your chosen minor faction to the top in the particular system you are concentrating on. Maybe you want a specific base in that system and have spent time to trigger a challenge so you can fight to win that base.

* Breaking News *

Cambridge Science Park, UK
. Simultaneous coffee spluttering is being blamed for a coffee cloud appearing over FDev Tower's server department, at approx. 09:01 AM this morning, sources have said.

A Screen Clean Team has been dispatched, as the echoes of a collective "W.T.F" still ring around the area. We will update you once we have more to share.

What? They don't work at weekends? Lazy FD! Sad.
Well you wouldn't want to address any issues during the time period where most of your customers use your service would you, that would be ridiculous, better to leave them with the problems during the busy time and deal with them when not effecting so many people. :ROFLMAO:

One may call it - anarchy

have to admit ... well played, federal scum!

that its on twitter but not here is just a coninuation of the lack of care for Frontiers customers just more of the same SNAFU

indeed, every medium has its own strengths but it is technically trivial to push these kind of notifications to all their platforms automatically, this is already common practice and considering it's even their own custom forum which they have total control of there is really little excuse. customers do (or want to) use this forum for live feedback as the proliferation of pagelong threads just minutes after a server takes a nap show.

Top Bottom