Ticket system

Hello everyone, I just want some confirmation that the ticketing system is still working. I’ve sent a ticket to have my assets transferred from one account to the other to organise my gaming pilots into one heavily financed force of space nature. Been checking 50-60 times a day (nothing else to do during lockdown) but it’s now been 5+ days and I have had no joy.
Can anyone confirm if the ticketing system is operational?

I know :-( I picked a rough time to launch a ticket. From what I’ve been reading I’m excited to get back into this game after a 2 year break.

Hello everyone, I just want some confirmation that the ticketing system is still working. I’ve sent a ticket to have my assets transferred from one account to the other to organise my gaming pilots into one heavily financed force of space nature. Been checking 50-60 times a day (nothing else to do during lockdown) but it’s now been 5+ days and I have had no joy.
Can anyone confirm if the ticketing system is operational?

Did you get an email acknowledging your ticket and can you view your ticket on the support website? If the answer to those is no then your ticket probably didn't get created, perhaps due to a "captcha" failure. If not then try again - all tickets (apart from bug-reports) produce an acknowledgement email with the ticket number from Frontier Support on creation.

Top Bottom