Roller Coasters Times Square : Planet Coaster

Hi there,
after Space Mountain, here´s my second bigger project:

Times Square Planet Coaster Edition. The idea was not to rebuild it like the real one, but get to a scenery that reminds of it but works as a small part of a bigger park:

GDK3Vdt.jpg

More images:

Video:
[video=youtube;Op6ipzPuwL4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op6ipzPuwL4[/video]

Hope you guys like this also. I am already starting the next one :)

The creativity in this game is insane but then again I sometimes wonder what in a name this has to do with a coaster simulation builder? [tongue]

The creativity in this game is insane but then again I sometimes wonder what in a name this has to do with a coaster simulation builder? [tongue]

themeparks have lots of different things, this park could be all about newyork :D

lol that's great, but the first thing that came to my mind (im older) the song "to much time on my hands " lol, great work thou!

Wow, this is beautiful and very innovative! I just love how you created huge ad boards with the smaller ones we got and making cross walks on the streets. [up]

Amazing work! Stuff like this reminds me that I´ve barely touched the surface of what is possible with this game...

Wow, just wow!

I'll never have the patience to do this kind of work and really looking forward management part, but still this is awesome work! [up]

Well the scope of what you can do with the terrain and building tools... Lets just say that is probably what puts the "Planet" in "Planet Coaster"...

Top Bottom