TIONISLA Lost Secret Tin hat theory...

hi...
This post deals with an alternate solution to the TIONISLA orbital grave yard's forgotten mystery (Puzzle)...

The "grave yard" is from the original game "Elite 1984" currently in Elite Dangerous along with roughly 33 other systems from that period... As such, it has connections to Raxxla & The Dark Wheel and I did hope in solving this it would lead to something else other than the mega ship "Zurara"

Background; In 3302 the game was puzzle mad with very complex puzzles; hidden images inside Audio file, complex beacon ciphers... You needed a NATO encryption code ... Plus “Listening post” clues, the “Herald” a news paper of sorts left in some stations with further clues (I mean really hard to solve)
This original mystery came into the game as Morse code... currently in the game as "Encrypted Data" orbiting the planet in the system Tionisla

It is the year 3302 and the transmission came from a Cobra MKlll (maybe Rebecca's) in the grave yard

The transmission reads; "The Vain Queen rides a Giraffe that remembers Her Daughter's Hero"
The solution based on Greek mythology; "The Vain Queen" CASSIOPEIA "the Giraffe" CAMELOPARDALIS "her daughter" ANDROMEMDA "and the hero" PERSEUS are all constellations...

The conclusion was vague to say the least covering a “1/4 of the galaxy” and more of a best guess as the "Soul & heart Nebulas" which in fairness for a guess it is not bad 1000's of light years off the actual location if Zurara... It took a Galnet post, (Intervention if you like), to solve the Zurara’s location...

A second theory "Raxxla and the Vain Queen" suggested you need to position yourself where CASSIOPEIA is riding CAMELOPARDALIS while i like his alternate thinking here..., sadly "Constellations" can only be viewed from Earth in one direction....

Now; you will need to change the foil on your "tin hats" as we dive deep into true conspiracies in solving a "gaming mystery" Down another level in...

So the first thing you should notice is the GIRAFFE (CAMELOPARDALIS) It is not Greek in anyway, there are no Greek myths of a Giraffe or can they even see this Constellations... in fact it was added in the 1590's... The word Giraffe is Arabic (Zirafa) To the Roman's a composite creature a "Camel marked like a Leopard" So regardless what you read there is no "Greek" in it... all Roman...

The Conspiracy; JACOB BARTSCH included CAMELOPARDALIS on his star map of 1624 "As a camel on which Rebekah (Rebecca) rode into Canaan where she was to marry Isaac".... As told in chapter 24 of the book of Genesis "A bible story" however he omitted to label it for Isaac Habrecht depiction in 1621-1624.... And in short Jacob's was shot down by piers; As it is a "Giraffe not a Camel" so his work was consider "Unsatisfactory" (There is another failed Bible character in the stars in our story as well)

So what are the odd, we have a "Rebecca" Once upon a time in the stars

Disgraced Senator Kahina Tihina Loren was accused of being arrogant & overbearing along with a long list of other virtues.... As aka "CMDR SALOME" leader of the "children of Raxxla" took a trip to the "Zurara" hence the posted logs are sign "R", in theory the signature of Rebecca.... Now Rebecca was an old lady she met of no importance and maybe inspired by this lady used her name as a code Name "Rebecca" There are other minor clues toward this theory however nothing concrete i know of... Equally so; if i am wrong i will be shot down for-sure...

So "Kahina Tihina Loren" fills the part as "the Vain Queen" aka "Salome" aka code name "Rebecca"

Now we have "the Vain Queen" (Rebecca) "rides a giraffe that remembers her Daughter's"
"Rebecca Daughter's" was a movie / screen play by the poet/writer Dylan Thomas which is a story of the "Rebecca Riots" women’s uprising in which they attack “toll gates”... the "HERO" in this novel / film is quite literally the hero... Anthony Raine who dresses up as a woman code name "REBECCA" to impress his woman "RHIANNON" (Yes boys and girls a system in elite)

Yes... This is all very thin ice... Never-the-less all parts of the riddle are satisfied.... REBECCA, REBECCA, REBECCA, REBECCA I am pretty sure she has no issue with vanity... A me, me, me kind of girl...

So REBECCA in the star is very clearly where we want to go next... Time to change the foil on those tin hats as we go, oh so very deep down another rabbit hole...

Last edited:
Part 2
Now a lot of cultures over man's history have images in the constellations.... And i am sure there are many religious ones as well... Even so it had to fit in with what is current in ED now as an add-on....
hence there is only one image that would work.... JACOB BARTSCH depiction... His claim to fame is he actually was the first person to put star maps on flat paper, up until that time they were all "globe maps" So he did make star maps, however this image is missing.... At this point things start to get very "Conspiracy theory" enter TARANDUS and CUSTOS MESSIUM... more add-ons

Now Tarandus we don't care about.... CUSTOS MESSIUM on the other hand is a "FARMER" in theory, looks very "bible like" and first entered the stars larger than life on the right side (back) of the CAMELOPARDALIS covering CASSIOPEIA ...Oh the insolent dogs to cover the Queen... Hence was kicked out of that position (You can find very detailed star maps with this in) Not be undone CUSTOS becomes smaller, moved to behind CAMELOPARDALIS using “Rebecca's” stars in theory and there he stayed for some time before being kicked out of the stars altogether... It is this location, "those stars" as per the image 2 we are interested in....

The Many Issues
1) in ED SOL; There are less than 20% of stars in a constellations or night sky that are actually visible in the game...
2) ED is a game... Credit to the game, i was surprised to see how many stars matched plausibility.... However there spacing and addition star & types adding yet another complexity of what’s what & what’s real...
3) Modern constellations maps are slack and only use the brightness star, sometimes only 2... CAMELOPARDALIS is made of only faint stars....
4) The many interpretation of what stars go where and belongs to who is staging....
5) What version of constellation maps did ED actually use?...
6) Not uncommon for constellation to use "clusters of star" some with 127.... ED has no cluster info...
7) ED is 99.999% using all their own star names... Trying to match actual stars to game stars is not so easy....

So here we are on the raggedy edge of a very thin cracking ice sheet.... The moment of true...

ED has 32 stars named with the word “Camelopardalis” that i found, that make up the Constellations “CAMELOPARDALIS” all of which have ED names prefixes.... I am an Xbox player ... All related star location with ED names will be listed here for in game use by any player...
Clearly in the many images of Camelopardalis they really have no idea what a “Giraffe” looks like... The most important star of reference in ED and images is POLARIS (Albuccababh)

Image 1
(year?) Not sure what animal it is... It is the bridle with no rider i wish to point out... This type of image is not uncommon, in theory it matches JACOB’s description... If you load the ED camel star list in, oddly ED cluster of stars round the legs have allot as well... Regardless of all this, this point of view of the stars ignores PERSEUS & CASSIOPEIA even being in the same room, let alone the night sky
camelopardalis.gif

Image 2
(1825 i think) CUSTOS MESSIUM is still in the skies, now moved over... Taking up space in what would have been REBECCA’s stars (Should we find an image)... All the right players are there POLARIS, PERSEUS, CASSIOPEIA, CEPHEUS etc we have matching star along the CAMELOPARDALIS’s back in Elite Dangerous... We have a theoretical cluster of star in CUSTOS that may hold clues???
1280px-Sidney_Hall_-_Urania's_Mirror_-_Camelopardalis,_Tarandus_and_Custos_Messium.jpg

Last edited:
Conclusion
CAMELOPARDALIS from head to toe in game is vast, some 8000ly.... As viewed from SOL it turns out; there are no bright stars over the 200lys in-between the camel’s back and one of CUSTUS clusters that i picked... HIP 5208, HIP 5556 and HIP 4281

HIP 4281 Is a bit of a give way you’re in the right area as it has 10 stars in the system... If the goal was to show the way to mega ship ZURARA Then in a 2D view you’re on the money slight right of it (Thousand of light years closer).... However in a 3D view you would end well above it...This is also true from SOL for the “Soul & Heart Nebula’s” theory as well...

At the end of the day without a probe, beacon or shack on a planet in that location, that gives creditability to this theory.... Then it is just a Tin Hat theory waiting for another CDMR to prove it right or wrong... that’s life...

In say that the mystery has moved one piece further being solved or not...
Cheers CDMR Scorpion Batman 07

Elite dangerous Camelopardalis Systems: The odd one spelt wrong in game / BK Camemopardalis
Extra / POLARIS / CUSTOS clusters checked HIP5208 / HIP 4281 / HIP 5556 / HIP 7175

BD Camelopardalis / 30 Camelopardalis / 10 Camelopardalis / 11 Camelopardalis / 12 Camelopardalis
14 Camelopardalis / 15 Camelopardalis / 16 Camelopardalis / 17 Camelopardalis / 18 Camelopardalis
19 Camelopardalis / 2 Camelopardalis / 22 Camelopardalis / 23 Camelopardalis / 24 Camelopardalis
26 Camelopardalis / 28 Camelopardalis / 29 Camelopardalis / 3 Camelopardalis / 31 Camelopardalis
35 Camelopardalis / 36 Camelopardalis / 37 Camelopardalis / 4 Camelopardalis / 5 Camelopardalis
7 Camelopardalis / 7 Camelopardalis B / 9 Alpha Camelopardalis / BE Camelopardalis / CS Camelopardalis
Gamma Camelopardalis / M Camelopardalis

Last edited:
taken from a random astronomy site "..Since ancient times people have speculated about the nature of the hazy band of light that stretches around the entire sky. It is widest and brightest in the summer sky, especially in Sagittarius. There is a long twisty dark lane through Cygnus known as the Great Rift. In autumn the path winds north past Cassiopeia and Perseus, in winter past Orion, and in Spring it reaches down to the Southern Cross. " ....

If Raxxla or The Dark Wheel does in fact move... then this may be something to consider.. yea?
o7
CMDR Grennen

Top Bottom