Game Discussions Titan Fall 2 cheap on steam

I’ll second this - it’s probably one of the best single-player campaigns of the shooter games from the last few years, chock full of good ideas and clever mechanics. For just over £8 it’s well worth the roughly pound-per-hour entertainment.

I picked up Titanfall 2 for the XBox One for just under £6.00 about a month ago and I agree with the comments of the posted above. Its a stunning game and well worh getting.

I got it a while ago and initially really liked it up to the point I had to fight a machine specially designed to kill the mechs....while i was out of my mech.....I just quit as the premise was ludicrous...like telling a squaddie to take out a Tiger Tank with an Enfield. Obviously I realise I'm missing something, but it ruined the story for me.....just TOO obvious it was a boss battle where I had to do something specific to stand a chance.....(maybe). I'll fire it up again one day and look online for what I have to do (If I can stop trucking).

I got it a while ago and initially really liked it up to the point I had to fight a machine specially designed to kill the mechs....while i was out of my mech.....I just quit as the premise was ludicrous...like telling a squaddie to take out a Tiger Tank with an Enfield. Obviously I realise I'm missing something, but it ruined the story for me.....just TOO obvious it was a boss battle where I had to do something specific to stand a chance.....(maybe). I'll fire it up again one day and look online for what I have to do (If I can stop trucking).
it's all about the type of weapon you use.

Well I got past that fight....then got stuck on the Ash boss fight...god I hate boss fights.....left it a bit again, killed Ash but only by dropping skill level, it went from marginally too hard to way too easy :/.....liking the next level with the time travel puzzles! Glad I persevered.

Top Bottom