TLC for the zoo Plants!

I got the idea from the streamer Silv as he was talking about this! But this would be cool! Those who adore plants can just focus on that specific area in the zoo to take care of all the plants so they don't die! Or have staff to take care of it! Like watering, weeding, etc! Could use that as compose or other things for the zoo. So if players do not want to care for it they do not need it and can automate it with the staff. Or if they want to get personally they can take over management.

I already have seen one person here who love their plants so if plants have life cycle we won't need to buy those expensive modelling program ever again we can do it all in the zoo game!! :)

Maybe this could be a DLC! :)

🌱🌿🍀🌵🌴🌳

But my friend, it's called PLANET ZOO. The focus is on animals, not plants.

I get your POV tho. Some zoos really care for the plants they grow, as they also contribute to the animals that need said plants.

Back to my side of the coin: Wait for a few years and perhaps they'll release PLANET BOTANY.

Thx.

You be surprise what real zoo do their plants! :) They have garden they take care off they are so many things in a zoo! And plant botany is already here but its not a game. :) There is one game that has this many layers so its good advice for Frontier to do the same! :) 😚

In fact, I was also hoping the flora would be alive. Just like in Wildlife Park. I don't think they will implement it afterwards. Maybe we'll get at least corals. (Yes, I know, corals are animals ...)

I think it will get to problematic...

"Gardener can't reach tree#2391" ;)

Think about how many plants we will put on hills, cliffs and so on... ^^

Night cat look at the hours streamer put in designing planet coaster and all the plant modeller you be surprise how much popularity it will get! No one thought a truck sim would be interesting but they are so many players playing it! :) Just driving on this boring road seeing plants and plants and some buildings. And this truck sim want more!

Oh, don't get me wrong, it would be interesting and like some ohers said, it could make his own whole game with Planet Botanic.

But... I fear it will give us a lot of restrictions, if each tree has to be reachable for gardeners. For this reason, I would rather not have it in Planet Zoo.

I honestly think that if you have to look after plants, on top of looking after the animals and guests, the game will become extremely complicated. I hope they don't include plant needs as well..

In fact, I was also hoping the flora would be alive. Just like in Wildlife Park. I don't think they will implement it afterwards. Maybe we'll get at least corals. (Yes, I know, corals are animals ...)

I kind of hated wildlife park due to how "realistic" it was. The game was hard for me to play when I was younger, and I would much rather play zoo tycoon than wildlife park due to the limited amount of animals, the game systems being too realistic, and the items that you could place down weren't that great.

Top Bottom