Work In Progress TMTK Community Templates

Hayo,

This thread is supposed to serve as a central place to gather community-created LOD templates for others to use.
This is supposed to help those who just want to create simple items for their parks, like walls and floors, etc.
but who have trouble with making their own LOD models. With the templates you needn't worry about that anymore.
You only need to add your own textures. Mapping on all assets will be standard square (1x1)
(with some of the templates you will need to apply a stretch to the textures, but more on that later)

I'm currently trying to get another great and well respected creator to help me, together we can get the first templates rolled out,
(you're in for quite a surprise, fellow Coasterheads)
so give us me a little time until we are I'm ready to release them.

FOR NOW, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING IN HERE,
WE WILL NEED TO RESERVE THE FIRST FEW POSTS SO THE LIST DOESN'T GO UNDER SOMEWHERE IN THE THREAD.

Last edited:
reserved for list

Btw, you can also post requests, if you have something in mind that could be made a template, but keep in mind it should be to the benefit of all
and not a specific model you need for your own purposes.

Last edited:
Just on the top of my head here's the list I'm thinking of ... they are the bread and butter of buildings in planco : Standard wall 4mx4m, 2mx4m, 1mx4m, a square arch, the double arch too (2 pieces that makes it large enough for coasters) and maybe a 4m pillar and a shop front...
I have many of these already, I could give to you, but maybe the uv mapping/LOD is not good enough... IDK.
Eventually some roofing pieces would be nice as well.

Top Bottom