To make the ultimate themepark simulation wishlist

Im going to warn everyone before you comment that this would cause running issues for the game on older computers so thats why i think there needs to be a feature to disable most features im going to add

• 1. Onsight hotels, resorts (pools, side attractions ect.)
  • 2. Gift shops (im pretty sure planet coaster have showed this, but a shop were peeps will look around and choose items of shelves to take to checkouts)
  • 3. Rides and coasters to do safety checks and more realistic throughputs (staff put/check safety bars)
  • 4. Days are longer and rides shut lines at a selected time and guests leave/go to the resort
  • 5. Seasons - In the year cycle, leaves from trees will start to fall, grow back - Snow/extreme weather will stop rides/coasters from running
  • 6. Dark rides/Water rides (RCT3 did a decent job at this, but the game cannot handle the theming/the building when run in a functional theme park
  • 7. In scenarios, if your park goes into dept, or wants to make more money, rides will start getting sponsors (like what six flags do) but this will reduce park rating by a fraction
  • 8. When rides break down, The mechanics should test rides lots of times and tells you if you need to spend money on renewing parts
  • 9. Coasters need repainting over time, Breaks/chain lifts need replacing and mechanics use catwalks
  • 10. peeps can be evacuated from the rides if a breakdown happens

The 10 things i gave are all stuff that are quite OTT for a game (apart from resort, dark rides and water rides, i expect them to be in the base game or future expansions) Number 4 would be something that you could disable (Like how night cycles work in RCT in the settings) Stuff like mechanics, coasters fading over time and parts need replacing would be a great idea to make scenarios more realistic and would give sandbox parks a little more of a challenge. The seasons would be a great thing for expansion packs, a little how CS: After dark worked.

Hope you like my ideas, i do have alot more, but these would be my favourite additions, Feel free to question me about them as i understand not everyone will be happy with them, or people will have more cool ideas, Please comment them!

Im also going to add that i hope transfer tracks work like they do in real life [yesnod][yesnod]

Last edited:
This is basically just a lot of stuff from the Suggestions, into one thread. (Other than the Repainting coaster thing.) And a few other things here and there.

Though I don't get why satisfaction will go down if you sponsor a ride.

Last edited:
Im going to warn everyone before you comment that this would cause running issues for the game on older computers so thats why i think there needs to be a feature to disable most features im going to add

• 1. Onsight hotels, resorts (pools, side attractions ect.)
  • 2. Gift shops (im pretty sure planet coaster have showed this, but a shop were peeps will look around and choose items of shelves to take to checkouts)
  • 3. Rides and coasters to do safety checks and more realistic throughputs (staff put/check safety bars)
  • 4. Days are longer and rides shut lines at a selected time and guests leave/go to the resort
  • 5. Seasons - In the year cycle, leaves from trees will start to fall, grow back - Snow/extreme weather will stop rides/coasters from running
  • 6. Dark rides/Water rides (RCT3 did a decent job at this, but the game cannot handle the theming/the building when run in a functional theme park
  • 7. In scenarios, if your park goes into dept, or wants to make more money, rides will start getting sponsors (like what six flags do) but this will reduce park rating by a fraction
  • 8. When rides break down, The mechanics should test rides lots of times and tells you if you need to spend money on renewing parts
  • 9. Coasters need repainting over time, Breaks/chain lifts need replacing and mechanics use catwalks
  • 10. peeps can be evacuated from the rides if a breakdown happens

The 10 things i gave are all stuff that are quite OTT for a game (apart from resort, dark rides and water rides, i expect them to be in the base game or future expansions) Number 4 would be something that you could disable (Like how night cycles work in RCT in the settings) Stuff like mechanics, coasters fading over time and parts need replacing would be a great idea to make scenarios more realistic and would give sandbox parks a little more of a challenge. The seasons would be a great thing for expansion packs, a little how CS: After dark worked.

Hope you like my ideas, i do have alot more, but these would be my favourite additions, Feel free to question me about them as i understand not everyone will be happy with them, or people will have more cool ideas, Please comment them!

Im also going to add that i hope transfer tracks work like they do in real life [yesnod][yesnod]

I really like your ideas! Th whole resort thing would be really cool and how the rides shut down at night. That to me would make it really fun and would really make it feel like I'm managing the park.

I really like your ideas! Th whole resort thing would be really cool and how the rides shut down at night. That to me would make it really fun and would really make it feel like I'm managing the park.
Yeah, I like the hotel suggestion too (It's clearly one of my favorite) but still :

1) We have a sticky thread listing (almost) every suggestions and ideas >>> https://forums.planetcoaster.com/showthread.php/383-Suggestions-Compilation-Check-Here-First <<<
2) And until now (almost) every suggestions are made in one topic, so we can talk about one idea by thread. (otherwise it quickly becomes complicated)

Thanks guys ! [yesnod]

Awesome stuff Angelis! Love it!

I hope the devs really take the time to polish this into the perfect game. I can wait a loooong time if it comes out perfect.

Really, Frontier, if you're reading this - take... your... time... We can wait [squeeeeee]

Top Bottom