To space and back again!

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
WOW!

What can I say...

Will... It was truly a honour to have you as one of our Community Managers, and I have admired your enthusiasm and kindness throughout the years that you've been a part of the community as one of our managers.

Thank you for being an incredibly kind, friendly, caring and supportive person, and thank you for the great things you did for the community, such as all of the livestreams (kind regards to Wilma) and joining us on several events, the Planet Coaster Community Meeting at Efteling in 2018 being one that I particularly enjoyed, but also the launch of Jurassic World Evolution at E3 2018 in LA (I hope Steve the Goat is doing well).

Will, I hope all things will fare you well, and I wish you best of luck for all things in life, including for your new role as Product Manager.

You are an awesome person and I hope to see you around, either during the occasional livestream appearance or possibly at future Frontier events. :)

Take care, Commander! o7

Wow, this is great news for you Will! Congratulations on your promotion and new career path, I'm certain you will be just as amazing in your new role within Product Management. Take care and see you out in the black CMDR. o7

Will Flanagan

Product Manager
Frontier
WOW!

What can I say...

Will... It was truly a honour to have you as one of our Community Managers, and I have admired your enthusiasm and kindness throughout the years that you've been a part of the community as one of our managers.

Thank you for being an incredibly kind, friendly, caring and supportive person, and thank you for the great things you did for the community, such as all of the livestreams (kind regards to Wilma) and joining us on several events, the Planet Coaster Community Meeting at Efteling in 2018 being one that I particularly enjoyed, but also the launch of Jurassic World Evolution at E3 2018 in LA (I hope Steve the Goat is doing well).

Will, I hope all things will fare you well, and I wish you best of luck for all things in life, including for your new role as Product Manager.

You are an awesome person and I hope to see you around, either during the occasional livestream appearance or possibly at future Frontier events. :)

Take care, Commander! o7

Thank you, Joël - that's incredibly kind! I am sure we will bump into each other during the future events and community meets. :)

Congratulations Will, that sounds like a really exciting move for you. While it's always nice to see fresh faces (with fresh perspectives) on the Elite CM team I think I will always look back on the golden age of the Ed and Will double act with enormous fondness and so I'm also really quite sad that this particular chapter of Elite: Dangerous is now well and truly over. 😿 Ah well ... as one door closes so another one opens up eh? 😺 Good luck monsieurwillie, fly fast! o7

Last edited:
Congrats on the new role mate! 😀 (And sorry to hear you’re departing the CM one!)

Hopefully we’ll still see you on some streams and at events!

Best of luck with it all!

Hey Will

That went very fast! Glad you are moving upward. Hope you still use the mouse-mat and thanks for your help in obtaining ship stats for my blueprints.

Do we know who is stepping into your shoes yet?

Stay well and thanks again for your efforts for the community.

Top Bottom