Tomorrow is the 3rd October!

Herculean Machines and Supratech will produce functional prototypes for the Rackham Ultratech Expo on Wednesday the 3rd of October.

What do you think will happen?

New ship module?
New accessory for your avatar?
New commodity to buy and sell?
Nothing, it's just Galnet fluff!

Herculean Machines and Supratech will produce functional prototypes for the Rackham Ultratech Expo on Wednesday the 3rd of October.

What do you think will happen?

New ship module?
New accessory for your avatar?
New commodity to buy and sell?
Nothing, it's just Galnet fluff!

They will be infected with rogue AI and they will be the new threat after the thargoid story has ended. This is a theory I have though up. Could be utter tosh though.

German Unity Day (aka the day David Hasselhoff sang the Wall down...)

More important, I don't have to work as it's national Holiday [up]

Oh, ingame? Only fluff I guess.
And I think I will grind some more money :D

Today's words of wisdom come from the group 'Madness'. "Tomorrow (Just another day)
[video=youtube;NpIZkr2TBjM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpIZkr2TBjM[/video]

I took part in CG for first time and it was fun for me so I already got something out of it.

I doubt we will see anything tomorrow though, but who knows what GalNet articles we will get during weekend.

Got a day off tomorrow, extra for the possible ev... No no, its a nation wide holiday in Germany tomorrow. I will most likely enjoy cake and tea and fly around in Elite, getting some modifications done on my exploration Krait, so i can go on a large exploration tour, once 3.3 goes live. I will be busy during 3.3 beta, so tomorrow is the day.

I did the Supratech CG with enthusiasm, because or reasons and their options:

1-This is only a Galnet affair. At least the CG have some interesting context to be done. Not like most of them for me for a long time.

2-A change in HUD is going to be really introduced in game. So Supratech should be supported in any case, at all cost. Top 10% in the CG.

3-Frontier is trolling me speaking subtle about hyped futuribles that I want. Being real new or fake news as a joke, in both case I considered that was funny enough, to bring me back to do CGs XDDDD.

Last edited:
Top Bottom