COMPLETED CG Torval Mining Ltd Requests Resources (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Summary
System: EGM 559
Station: Pride of Bitterwood (Megaship, large pads available, 2,469 Ls from main star, 77.87 Ly from Sol)
Objective: Deliver Geological Equipment, Microbial Furnaces and Mineral Extractors
Time limit: 28th October 3307 @ 06:00 UTC

Description
Senator Zemina Torval’s new corporation requires deliveries of commodities to its megaship in the EGM 559 system.
Constantia Torval, the senator’s daughter and operations director of the company, provided details of the initiative:
Now that we are a fully independent business, additional resources are urgently needed to continue providing services to the Empire. My goal is to ensure that the Torval name remains synonymous with efficiency and dedication.
Shipments of Geological Equipment, Microbial Furnaces and Mineral Extractors can be delivered to the megaship Pride of Bitterwood in the EGM 559 system. From there, they will be transferred to our headquarters at Torval Orbital in LTT 198.
Should Tier 1 of this delivery initiative be reached, the top 25% of contributors will receive a fully engineered class 1 rating D mining laser with long range. The module will be placed in storage at the Pride of Bitterwood in the EGM 559 system by Friday the 29th of October 3307.
Should Tier 2 be reached, the top 50% will receive the module.
Should Tier 3 be reached, the top 75% will receive the module.
For each tier reached, all Torval Mining Ltd megaships will provide a 10% reduction on all available mining modules up to a maximum of 50%. This discount will start on Friday the 29th of October 3307 and last for the next four weeks.
Should Tier 3 be reached, Torval Mining Ltd will deploy technology brokers to its megaships who will uniquely stock the engineered mining laser.
The campaign begins on the 21st of October 3307 and will run for one week. If the final target is met earlier than planned, the campaign will end immediately.
To earn rewards, you must sign up as an active participant before delivering Geological Equipment, Microbial Furnaces and Mineral Extractors to the megaship Pride of Bitterwood in the EGM 559 system.
Be aware that faction-state changes and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.
Notes:
  • Pride of Bitterwood is near planet 4
  • Megaship services: Commodities Market, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel
  • Prices at Pride of Bitterwood:
    • Geological Equipment: 15,088 Cr/T
    • Microbial Furnaces: 6,408 Cr/T
    • Mineral Extractors: 3,472 Cr/T
Last updated: 21/10 @ 13:00 UTC
wdTDzVD.png

CVB1gh6.png
9IwWUnr.png

DFkxaCi.png
9ouYy50.png

ZDKsQ7q.png
Latest status
Last updated: 28 October 06:00 UTC-passed Tier 4

Current Progress:
Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 31,612,015 tonnes delivered
Contributors: 3,611
Reward Tier: 4/5
Global Reward:
40% reduction on all available mining modules
Top 10 CMDRs: 64,000,000 CR
Top 10%: 40,000,000 CR
Top 25%: 24,000,000 CR
Top 50%: 16,000,000 CR
Top 75%: 8,000,000 CR
Top 100%:
800,000 CR

CG threshold tracking
Inara (https://inara.cz/galaxy-communitygoals/) tracks overall progress, your contributions and estimates tier boundaries.

Journal data (used to track progress) can be submitted via various third party tools or by direct journal imports on Inara. For more details see https://inara.cz/inara-api/.

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ... click here

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's hope it gets to Tier 3
IIRC i already have 1 laser on my accounts, but... why not getting more than 1.

They make really nice mining tools. Suddenly a T7 with 4 of those can get quite efficient at mining
Or an AspX
With the long range engineering they're fine for Cutters too, always like free stuff :)

Well, that caught me by surprise. I was expecting a NMLA, Jupiter or Dredger CG from all the news.

Well, that caught me by surprise. I was expecting a NMLA, Jupiter or Dredger CG from all the news.

When we get Megaship interiors you'll see all the NMLA guys wandering the corridors of the Bitterwood, flashing salutes to each other.

StatStandard CG Exclusive
Power Draw0.50.25
Damage Per Second21.9
Thermal Load21
Max Range5002,500
Damage Fall Off3002,500
Integrity4020
Distributor Draw1.50.75

As stated last time... Its more than just range... Change stats at their whim as there are no engineering presets for mining changes they altered..

Last edited:
But still didn't change the most important stat: fragments per second.

I, for one, have exactly zero power or heat problems, and I never scrape from range, because I use prospector limpets.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom