COMPLETED CG Torval Mining Ltd Requests Resources (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Tier 4 will discount mining gear credits cost to 40% the same 10% rise per tier that every tier has done as tier 5 will give mining credit discount up to 50%..

As engineered items are sold via Materials not credits at tech brokers the cash value discount will have no effect on the engineered laser material sales...

As materials are used...

Today I will mostly be NOT doing the CG cargo runs, I will be doing material collection in the limited time I have...
Crashed anaconda runs
Crashed cobra runs
And old-fashioned davs hope retro runs...
This does mean crappy, boring SRV driving as we still don't have the guardian tractor beam from salvation guardian tech broker yet, boo... (n)

Last edited:
For each tier reached, all Torval Mining Ltd megaships will provide a 10% reduction on all available mining modules up to a maximum of 50%. This discount will start on Friday the 29th of October 3307 and last for the next four weeks.
Should Tier 3 be reached, Torval Mining Ltd will deploy technology brokers to its megaships who will uniquely stock the engineered mining laser.

Tier 4 will discount mining gear credits cost to 40% the same 10% rise per tier that every tier has done as tier 5 will give mining credit discount up to 50%..

As engineered items ares sold via Materials not credits at tech brokers the cash value discount will have no effect on the engineered laer material sales...

As materials are used...

hmm... guess i should read more carefully.
and we will have to track those megaships since they're the only ones that will stock the tech brokers selling the module

Hopefully these lasers will be only ~100 materials each with a max of about 30 per material for the most per a material type, and they don't drift too far from the past items...

I'm hoping that 2816 is enough to stay in the 75%. I did intend to deliver more and had around 18000 tonnes of geological equipment on my fleet carrier. Unfortunately it had sold out by the time I was ready to start unloading. Ah well, at least it paid for a couple of months of fleet carrier operation. Maybe I should have charged more?

Got a base line mining run in. In a single hot spot. No haz res,,, no over lap... no map
Will see how the new build works out after friday...
FCqz6H9WYAYbHl0

As engineered items are sold via Materials not credits at tech brokers the cash value discount will have no effect on the engineered laser material sales...

As materials are used...

Today I will mostly be NOT doing the CG cargo runs, I will be doing material collection in the limited time I have...
Crashed anaconda runs
Crashed cobra runs
And old-fashioned davs hope retro runs...
This does mean crappy, boring SRV driving as we still don't have the guardian tractor beam from salvation guardian tech broker yet, boo... (n)
Hi GraphiteGB,
How do you know which materials to get and how do you get them?
I don't use or have SRV - only do mining, trade, exp (and CG's of course!)
I have used a fighter bay and really enjoy using it in combat CG's with a hired hand NPC (up to Expert now!).

Hi GraphiteGB,
How do you know which materials to get and how do you get them?
I don't use or have SRV - only do mining, trade, exp (and CG's of course!)
I have used a fighter bay and really enjoy using it in combat CG's with a hired hand NPC (up to Expert now!).
You get every grade 5 to full then on release day you visit maternal trader... for what ever is needed and trade down...
Doing it without SRV will be stupidly hard... be nice to do so but is even more a grind than driving the SRV available from the stations to fill up mats..

Last edited:
I'm hoping that 2816 is enough to stay in the 75%. I did intend to deliver more and had around 18000 tonnes of geological equipment on my fleet carrier. Unfortunately it had sold out by the time I was ready to start unloading. Ah well, at least it paid for a couple of months of fleet carrier operation. Maybe I should have charged more?

As of early this morning, less than 2816 is enough to keep me in the top 10%, so that's a pretty good bet. Shame it doesn't look like tier 5 will be reached, but I misread the script as well, and it's only tier 3 that's required for the laser to be available to buy, so other than making money, there was no reason to strain for 5.

No, I just don't pay a lot of attention to decimal points. I assumed 28,000 was being referred to, because I didn't realise there was such a large gap between the tiers. I'm on about 26,000 tonnes now, which I fee comfortable will keep me in place for that 40M bonus.

I also got 300M confused with 30M, so a ways to go for the 11 billion cred nest egg.

There's War in the main CG system. System Authorities on patrol interdicting random CMDRs.
Yup got pulled over by the space fuzz a couple of times (promised to fix the broken light), luckily i checked before my normal submit, deploy, nuke.

Fly safe

There's over 3.3 million tons of geological equipment in Clerk Station, an orbital in the Picaurukan system, 15ls out from the main star and 26.6ly out from the CG system.

A pretty smooth run (one way at least) for anyone having a final push.

Summary
System: EGM 559
Station: Pride of Bitterwood (Megaship, large pads available, 2,469 Ls from main star, 77.87 Ly from Sol)
Objective: Deliver Geological Equipment, Microbial Furnaces and Mineral Extractors
Time limit: 28th October 3307 @ 06:00 UTC

Description
Senator Zemina Torval’s new corporation requires deliveries of commodities to its megaship in the EGM 559 system.
Constantia Torval, the senator’s daughter and operations director of the company, provided details of the initiative:

Should Tier 1 of this delivery initiative be reached, the top 25% of contributors will receive a fully engineered class 1 rating D mining laser with long range. The module will be placed in storage at the Pride of Bitterwood in the EGM 559 system by Friday the 29th of October 3307.
Should Tier 2 be reached, the top 50% will receive the module.
Should Tier 3 be reached, the top 75% will receive the module.
For each tier reached, all Torval Mining Ltd megaships will provide a 10% reduction on all available mining modules up to a maximum of 50%. This discount will start on Friday the 29th of October 3307 and last for the next four weeks.
Should Tier 3 be reached, Torval Mining Ltd will deploy technology brokers to its megaships who will uniquely stock the engineered mining laser.
The campaign begins on the 21st of October 3307 and will run for one week. If the final target is met earlier than planned, the campaign will end immediately.
To earn rewards, you must sign up as an active participant before delivering Geological Equipment, Microbial Furnaces and Mineral Extractors to the megaship Pride of Bitterwood in the EGM 559 system.
Be aware that faction-state changes and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.
Notes:
  • Pride of Bitterwood is near planet 4
  • Megaship services: Commodities Market, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel
  • Prices at Pride of Bitterwood:
    • Geological Equipment: 15,088 Cr/T
    • Microbial Furnaces: 6,408 Cr/T
    • Mineral Extractors: 3,472 Cr/T
Last updated: 21/10 @ 13:00 UTC
wdTDzVD.png

CVB1gh6.png
9IwWUnr.png

DFkxaCi.png
9ouYy50.png

ZDKsQ7q.png
Latest status
Last updated: 28 October 06:00 UTC-passed Tier 4

Current Progress:
Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 31,612,015 tonnes delivered
Contributors: 3,611
Reward Tier: 4/5
Global Reward:
40% reduction on all available mining modules
Top 10 CMDRs: 64,000,000 CR
Top 10%: 40,000,000 CR
Top 25%: 24,000,000 CR
Top 50%: 16,000,000 CR
Top 75%: 8,000,000 CR
Top 100%:
800,000 CR

CG threshold tracking
Inara (https://inara.cz/galaxy-communitygoals/) tracks overall progress, your contributions and estimates tier boundaries.

Journal data (used to track progress) can be submitted via various third party tools or by direct journal imports on Inara. For more details see https://inara.cz/inara-api/.

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ... click here
umm
how do we pickup the CR reward ...or is it already mailed to us ?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom