COMPLETED CG Torval Mining Ltd Requests Resources (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
INCENDIARY ROUNDS?

20211029204013_1.jpg

Mining equipment discount to some random percentage does seam to be active on the two mega ships I visited, but most of it cost peanuts to start with...
No tech brokers on the two mega ships on PS4 console server... yet...

4 x size 2 mining lazer and 2 x size 1D engineered... Gets the rate up to 19.8 for the cutter. Non res site build... so no weapons needed...
Was 16 now up to 19.8....
Screenshot_20211029_154748.png

Edit =holy crap the joys of not having to wait for the prospector to hit a rock and instead using the laser to chip and shatter a piece off instead and only using the prospector at point blank wow... completely speeds up random mining..
Screenshot_20211029_164940.png

Last edited:
Perfect time for this was today, mining platinum finally has a station again where demand is high enough to not trigger bulk sales tax on mining items in cargo T9/cutters... and the station is green tourism station...
FC5827MXoAYpewb
Screenshot_20211030_005112-1.png

FC5815hXMAEYwgg

FC58z_IWQAE4XM9

I can't see that the discount on mining modules has happened yet, not at Pride of Bitterwood at least. It was meant to start yesterday and last 4 weeks, unless I've read it wrong...

Last edited:
I can't see that the discount on mining modules has happened yet, not at Pride of Bitterwood at least. It was meant to start yesterday and last 4 weeks, unless I've read it wrong...
looks like the discount prices script crashed after updating the other mega ships...
The permit locked systems zetians recall is discounted...
EDDB no longer lists mining gear out fitting prices ( contains zeros for a lot of it ) but inara does...
FC81FaDX0AEmrCh
FC81C9eXIAMonFs

Last edited:
@Flossy Can you give them a virtual slap on monday morning. cheers...
At this rate they might as well move the release window to monday and put that in the CG description for each unlock...

looks like the discount prices script crashed after updating the other mega ships...
The permit locked systems zetians recall is discounted...
EDDB no longer lists mining gear out fitting prices but inara does...

Ah yes, I've checked Laguz (Champion of Commerce) and it's active there:

20211030143911_1.jpg

Looks like the discount extends to collector limpet controllers too, which is nice.

These things seem to be covered by the discount (prices checked at Laguz megaship):
"Mining tools section" <-- anything from here
Detailed surface scanner
Refinery
Pulse wave analyser
Prospector limpet controller
Collector limpet controller

Last edited:
In short - would 3x CG engineered mining lasers (one from CG + two hopefully bought later from dealer) be more time efficient than 3x stock 2D Mining Lasers?

Ie. smaller breaks asteroid chunks slower, but this CG one you can start firing earlier for compensation?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom