Trackless rides?

I think trackless rides would be a nice addition to the game.
Just image the you would be able to use these in a castle or building you created and let the cart move around the scenery.

symbolica2.jpg

[video=youtube;42sTCZtJzJs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42sTCZtJzJs[/video]

[video=youtube;SEyEI6WELDo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEyEI6WELDo[/video]

I love this kind of ride!They have it in walt disney studios paris also,with big movie screens and 3d glasses,it's themed after the film ratatoille there.I would love to see this kind of system implemented in planet coaster,but it would also need the ability to make buildings dark and maybe movie screens[big grin]1000 of these from me[up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][haha][haha]However i could imagine that it would be hard to implement for the developers[bored][where is it]

Last edited:
I think that the developers could do it with "invisible" tracks because those rides are actually following a hidden magnetic track system.

Last edited:
I think that the developers could do it with "invisible" tracks because those rides are actually following a hidden magnetic track system.

Yeah,but how should the manage to give us a system that can do sudden twists and turns and even cross at some points or go backwards or stop?Sounds a bit complicated to me to programm[downcast].I must say i don't know much about programming and i would love to see this feature implemented anyway[big grin][up][up]

I was thinking something more along the lines of the tracked rides with extra spots where you could make the car turn. I am not really familiar with the actual rides since I have not been able to go to theme parks in a number of years and unfortunately have never been to Disneyland or Walt Disney World ([cry][cry]).

I was thinking something more along the lines of the tracked rides with extra spots where you could make the car turn.

Yes! It doesn't have to be tooooo complicated

I'd love to recreate something like this in Planet Coaster
o3kFlMt.jpg

Where you can make the cart rotate at some points.

Or maybe a bit more complicated :D
hkdlmystic04159.jpg

Just image this with triggers, doors , animatronics, etc..
I mean.. There is a lot of scenery, would be a shame if we couldn't use it.

Last edited:
Together with this ride are always pre-shows which should definitely be implemented too[up][wink]
Isn't the second picture mystic manor from hongkong???I love that ride[big grin]

Last edited:
Well, I guess it could be implemented just hiding the track as parkmaker said. The only complexity would be that tracks can be passed over by others.

Together with this ride are always pre-shows which should definitely be implemented too[up][wink]
Isn't the second picture mystic manor from hongkong???I love that ride[big grin]

That would be awesome. The only problem would be that preshows have very little or no value for the park guests. Also, how would preshows be customize-able ?

Top Bottom