Release Trade Computer Extension Mk.II

There is another issue with EDMC, reporting an error when querying outfittings. I have opened a ticket on GitHub and the issue is currently under investigation.
The issue in this case is EDMC relies on several dependency files to determine what the game calls things. The SCO modules are new to the game and the dependencies EDMC relies on doesn't know these modules exist yet so can't process them.

Soon as the dependencies are updated, we'll push an updated EDMC with the new dependency files bundled.

PR adding the new modules to the dependency: https://github.com/EDCD/FDevIDs/pull/88/files

Once that's pulled in should have an updated EDMC within a day or so.

The issue in this case is EDMC relies on several dependency files to determine what the game calls things. The SCO modules are new to the game and the dependencies EDMC relies on doesn't know these modules exist yet so can't process them.

Soon as the dependencies are updated, we'll push an updated EDMC with the new dependency files bundled.

PR adding the new modules to the dependency: https://github.com/EDCD/FDevIDs/pull/88/files

Once that's pulled in should have an updated EDMC within a day or so.
Thank you for the explanations and for your support!

An update has been pushed. Please let me know if it works! I'm monitoring right now and as soon as I'm convinced it's correct I'll be posting the update announcements :)

Version [1.9.3.7] released
Changelog:
  • Added new outfitting items to the Resources database.
  • Added an error message, if an error occuring in the download to TCE-Relay
  • Added a new element to the tray setup to select/add/remove the download server/source to TCE-Relay
  • Fixed an issue with the Auto-Destination filter for space or planetary based markets.
Notes:
Either download the version above, install and transfer your old database, or use the auto-update function of the launcher.
Click the 'new version' notice at the bottom of the launcher.

If you find an error, please report and use the Report a Bug button at the launcher and don't forget to copy the error details and ErrorReportFile.7z archive.

Top Bottom