Release Trade Computer Extension Mk.II

"Update thereafter your databases by the EDDB-Relay and search again." I dont think I know how to do that -- Do you mean "verify"?

UPDATE -- ok I think I've got it. Extensions and then Update Trade Stations, Update Star Systems and Update Factions. Is that what you mean?

ANOTHER UPDATE -- Ok feeling kinda silly now, I updated at the Launcher EDDB and now have suggested routes. So I am happy with that. It didnt pick up the route im actually running, but I was able to plot it manually -- very pleased.

Question -- should I update from EDDB every time I launch TCE (TBH I had forgotten about that feature)?

I am sure that there are loads of features that I have not used, even after all the years that I have always had TCE running. Is there any chance of some video guides? It's a real shame not to be using all the tools that you have supplied us here in TCE.

Huge thanks to Eventure for always replying and sorting things for us. cheers 🍻

Last edited:
Question -- should I update from EDDB every time I launch TCE (TBH I had forgotten about that feature)?

I am sure that there are loads of features that I have not used, even after all the years that I have always had TCE running. Is there any chance of some video guides? It's a real shame not to be using all the tools that you have supplied us here in TCE.

Huge thanks to Eventure for always replying and sorting things for us. cheers 🍻
Thank you Scotty, always nice to hear!

Yes, update your databases once a day before launch. In case of guides, there are some great user-made ones,
but sometimes the UI can differ due the development of TCE and not all parts of TCE are covered entirely, I have to admit.

I suggest to use the wiki to checkout, what support all panels could give you while playing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom