Trading animal thread

Quick question, how are folks able to put 100 or more animals up at the same time when the trade center only allows for 50 animals in storage
I assume those are either Posts from before it was changed or they just don't put all of them at the same Time on the Market

Got some decent jaguars up for cheap!

Edit: Aaand my komodo dragon brood just matured, so they're going up as well!

Last edited:
Selling the last of my hyenas after finishing my breeding project last night. There are about 200 left, all with great stats (100% in both size and longevity and at least 50% in fertility and imunity). Perfect if you want to participate in the community challenge before it ends :)

Selling all of them for base price (130-290CC)

Edit: All Sold

Last edited:
Selling my male Camels, all of them young and with good stats (100% in both size and longevity) for 90CC each. There is about 70 of them

Edit: All sold

Last edited:
Just put some King Penguins from my Research Center into the Trade Center. All below Silver but their Genetics are still great. I hope this Thread will come to Life again because it was really great

Looking for female Proboscis Monkeys with gold stats! Offering Arctic Wolves, Dholes, both Tigers in normal and Albino versions.

Been looking for a thread like this for a long time. Let's revive it...

So, for starters, I'm building a small, low-medium budget zoo in Jamaica. So far, I have black-and-white ruffed lemurs, red red ruffed lemurs, Aldabra giant tortoises, red deer, and European fallow deer...

I am totally not sure what to do next, but I'm thinking of an African savannah area. For that,. I want some king cheetahs and who knows what else. Does anybody have anything to offer?

Been looking for a thread like this for a long time. Let's revive it...

So, for starters, I'm building a small, low-medium budget zoo in Jamaica. So far, I have black-and-white ruffed lemurs, red red ruffed lemurs, Aldabra giant tortoises, red deer, and European fallow deer...

I am totally not sure what to do next, but I'm thinking of an African savannah area. For that,. I want some king cheetahs and who knows what else. Does anybody have anything to offer?
Regarding the low Budget Theme: how about Llamas, Emus and didn't they also add Red-necked Wallabys to the Game?
Hope this Time the Ressurrection of this Thread will be more successful and I wish you Luck getting those Animals😃

Been quietly reading the forums for two years but this thread actually made me make an account at last. ;)

I am already preparing for next weeks community challenge by focusing on my zoos with Endangered animals in them. (and opened a new zoo for the purpose but still setting that one up...)
I always sell animals at the game-generated pricing (or lower) and I hope to be able to provide people with breeding stock for the challenge over the next week. :) I'll be selling; both elephants, both tapirs, african penguins, african wild dogs, dholes, red pandas, giraffes and ring tailed lemurs. (that fit the challenge, will sell other animals too but these are the Endangered ones I currently breed in my zoos)

Been quietly reading the forums for two years but this thread actually made me make an account at last. ;)

I am already preparing for next weeks community challenge by focusing on my zoos with Endangered animals in them. (and opened a new zoo for the purpose but still setting that one up...)
I always sell animals at the game-generated pricing (or lower) and I hope to be able to provide people with breeding stock for the challenge over the next week. :) I'll be selling; both elephants, both tapirs, african penguins, african wild dogs, dholes, red pandas, giraffes and ring tailed lemurs. (that fit the challenge, will sell other animals too but these are the Endangered ones I currently breed in my zoos)
Mr. The Frog, do you happen to have any black wolves? I am looking for a couple

Top Bottom