Trading animal thread

(Just to start, a message for the moderators: If this is against the forum rules in any way, I appologise and understand if you remove this post)

Since the trade market is often pretty scarce when it comes to many species, I thought it might be a good idea to create a thread where you can post in advance if you plan to trade a bunch of animals that other people might be interested in. I realise this is not ideal, since the animals will only be posted for an hour and many will miss it, but if it can help someone get a good animal they really want, I think it can still be a good idea :)

I just finished my Japanese Macaque breeding program (got almost 100 perfect babys after a few weeks of hard work!) so after posting this I will put up around 200 males and 100 females, all of them just reaching adult, golden and 92-100% in both longevity and size at the recomended base price.
So if you are interested in getting some good macaques for a fair price, make sure to check the market in the next hour :)

just a little disclaimer: since the new system where all the animals are on one page is causing HUGE lag in the tradecentre when you have over 300 animals in one page, I will start with the males and then take the females (as only showing one gender at least makes the lag a little bit better)

Thanks a lot. Really good Macaques. Hopefully there will also be a female with 100% Immunity once all of them are on the Market. I will remember this Thread when I'm selling some rare Animals

Thanks a lot. Really good Macaques. Hopefully there will also be a female with 100% Immunity once all of them are on the Market. I will remember this Thread when I'm selling some rare Animals

I hope you managed to get a good female too, they sold almost the second they got posted :O

I will post back on this thread the next time I'm done with a breeding project (but since one of these projects usually takes one to three weeks, it wont be that often ;) )

Were you selling them at 5K CC's? Looks like they are gone if not.

No I sold all of them for the recommended price = around 120-220cc. But they did sell really quickly unfortunetly, especially the females. I do however have a few ingame years left of some of my Macaques, so I will put the new babys up when they grow up, but they will most likely sell really fast too

I might put some upload some polar bears and hyenas from my predator reserve once I can get a decent amount of them. I've noticed literally none in the market besides the ones from frontier

I'm selling five young cheetahs, for between 300 and 500 CC. Not great genetics, but nothing too terrible, all above 0 fertility. Four males and a female. Grab 'em quick.

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
8 Cheetahs for sale from Zirafe Amerika zoo
all are silver or gold. Used the games’ prices.
3 males x 5 fems

Currently putting up about 300 Falmingos, both genders with a wide range from very bad to very good genes. All between 1 - 20 cc(y)

Is it also allowed to request Animals here? I would need 2 Giant Anteaters because the only 2 in any of my Zoos just died. If possible with 100% Immunity or close to it. I'm also searching for some Capuchin Monkeys with good Immunity but currently the Anteaters are more important

Edit: just found a very good female Anteater
I've noticed that the Anteater I've bought is pregnant. Most likely the Person who sold her won't read this but thanks a lot to the Owner of the Franchise of which I don't remember what exactly the Name was but it was something with Goodwin in it for selling the Giant Anteater named Feliciana
And now I've got a male Anteater too

Last edited:
Top Bottom